06/07 SEASON FOOTBALL THREAD

sayjann

I thought he was mentioning players in the fantasy team hehehe crap...Hey what do you expect, just finished my second Heineken large bottle and I'm losing focus :drunk:

Can't think of any players right now, but surely happy O'leary is out :up:

I think Martin O Neill is the right man for the job. He is straight talking and won't take any shit. Thats what Villa need. He will get the crowd going and he is always involved in exciting teams. Good luck to him. He also delivers some classic post match interviews.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how about another question for you all.

we all have our favourite Players in our Team but who do you hate who played for your fave Team?.

i hate Paul Ince..........real cunt.

no problems with him while at MU but when he was sold he made a few claims which did not go down well with People.

he said that while he had problems with the Club as a whole he stated that Sir Bobby was a fool and should never be involved in any Team in the World.

he was talking about a Man who has been involved in Football for 0ver 50 Years and will be remembered in another 50,i wonder if Ince will be revered in the same way?.

but his big mistake was to have a go at the Fans and say how shite they were.

naughty,naughty as it soon led to him being booed everytime he returned to OT.

compare him to Players like Sheringham,Cole and Irwin who get standing ovations whenever they returned to OT.

I hope UTd win the league rather than Chelsea SJ. I think they could be dangerous next year.

AT ARsenal I m beginning really really dislike Cashley Cole. Let him go.

I heard Teddy Sheringham in an interview which was quite funny. He said soemthing that made him laugh and missed was the football chants. He went to Man UTd to win trophies, but in the first season he didnt win anything. The ARsenal fans were singing something along the lines that "you went to Utd to win them aLL, BUT IN THE END YOU WON FUCK ALL" SO he went back the next season after MAN U had won ther treble and he was wondering what they would sing. He said it was along the lines of " you may have won them all Teddy, but your still a cunt"

And this has to be my favourite football quote of all time.

" THATS GREAT, TELL HIM HES PELE AND GET HIM STRAIGHT BACK ON"

PARTICK THISTLE MANAGER WHEN TOLD ONE OF HIS PLAYERS WAS CONCUSSED AND DIDN'T KNOW WHO HE WAS

I hate Sherringscum the most. I saw a quote from him in a 442 mag article on the 'Norf Landan' derby and he said he 'hates Arsenal...with a passion' and we hate him too. Next is the ginger haired prick Scholes and chicken chest Giggs. Add Ruud van Horseface to that list as well. Roy Keane for some reason didn't bother me too much. Maybe because he was well past it by the time I started watching him..hehehe...

I hate Fergie most of all. I'll go to the pub in the early hours, even if Arsenal aren't playing, to see Man Yoo if they are playing a tough match just to see Fergie's face after a bad result and to see their gloryhunting expat and yank support in the pub take the walk the gauntlet out of the pub. Its almost better than coming....almost. hehehehe

Its going to be an interesting league to see who will challege Chelsea. Probably Liverpool if you look at who they bought. Plus Rafa is a great manager and knows how to manage against a much richer and stronger opponent like he did at Valencia against Real Madrid.

I like that people aren't expecting much from Arsenal. Its when we do our best. I think we'll do a lot better than a lot of people think.

being generous aren't you?.........

Liverpool didn't manage to score.......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/5247460.stm

3 losses in a Week Teddy......a bit different to MU's games so far.

played 7 and lost 1 with 1 drawn.

and we mostly played with the Boys and have beaten the best Teams in Scotland and Portugal.

bring on Ajax tonight......... :grinyes:

being generous aren't you?.........

Liverpool didn't manage to score.......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/5247460.stm

3 losses in a Week Teddy......a bit different to MU's games so far.

played 7 and lost 1 with 1 drawn.

and we mostly played with the Boys and have beaten the best Teams in Scotland and Portugal.

bring on Ajax tonight......... :grinyes:

The thing is that friendlies really dont have any meaning over the real season. If you look back you find that they dont mean anything for what will happen. Man Utd are going well, but maybe they will peak in October :D at this rate of going.

nah,history shows that MU usually start slow and then peak in Jan,Feb and March.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=407858&CPID=8&clid=7&lid=3&title=Villa+unveil+O'Neill+as+manager

Zaad,what's going on at Villa then?.

O'Neill is installed as Manager when the future of the Club is uncertain.

i imagine Ellis has made the decision but with uncertainty over the Club with Consortiums attempting to buy the Club i wonder how the new owners (if one is successful) wether they think O'Neill is the Man for the job/.

your thoughts..........

how about another question for you all.

we all have our favourite Players in our Team but who do you hate who played for your fave Team?.

i hate Paul Ince..........real cunt.

no problems with him while at MU but when he was sold he made a few claims which did not go down well with People.

he said that while he had problems with the Club as a whole he stated that Sir Bobby was a fool and should never be involved in any Team in the World.

he was talking about a Man who has been involved in Football for 0ver 50 Years and will be remembered in another 50,i wonder if Ince will be revered in the same way?.

but his big mistake was to have a go at the Fans and say how shite they were.

naughty,naughty as it soon led to him being booed everytime he returned to OT.

compare him to Players like Sheringham,Cole and Irwin who get standing ovations whenever they returned to OT.

looks like Zaad is a secret Gooner.........

but a couple of questions for you Gooners and Chelsea Fans.

Ashley (gay name) Cole wants to join Chelsea because of the Money.

but Winger has named him in the Arse's squad for the CL and he might play next Week.

should Winger play him and fuck up Cole's chances of playing for Chelsea in this Seasons CL?.

should Winger do it in spite?...........

and if Cole was ineligable for the CL should Moaner buy him for Chelsea or wait another Season?.

Archived