06/07 SEASON FOOTBALL THREAD

sayjann

WHo I hated who played for my team??

Easy.. PIRES!!!!!!!!!

He scored good points 2 seasons ago but his sissy beard and pussy attitude made me dislike him.

And he walked like a duck.

As for O'neill...good history at Celtic and I'm very very very happy it's him which means NO SVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer::up::cool::up::beer:

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he was mentioning players in the fantasy team hehehe crap...Hey what do you expect, just finished my second Heineken large bottle and I'm losing focus :drunk:

Can't think of any players right now, but surely happy O'leary is out :up:

......O'Neill is installed as Manager when the future of the Club is uncertain.

i imagine Ellis has made the decision but with uncertainty over the Club with Consortiums attempting to buy the Club i wonder how the new owners (if one is successful) wether they think O'Neill is the Man for the job.......

From what I've read all 5 potential buyers have approved O'Neill, why wouldn't they?

how about another question for you all. we all have our favourite Players in our Team but who do you hate who played for your fave Team?.......

I don't know if there's any player that I hated but of past players I couldn't stand Giles Grimandi and of present players it would have to be Cygan.

WHo I hated who played for my team??

Easy.. PIRES!!!!!!!!!

OK' date=' I grant you he did run like a duck but he scored a lot of great / important goals for us. I for one was sorry to see him go.

[/quote']

Remember the one against Villa he scored. What a goal. He chipped over the defender then ran past him them lifted it over the keeper. he won footballer of the year that season. In his prime. He was a fantastic player. Sad to see him go.

i'll repeat this question as it seemed to be lost in Yesterdays time crisis.

but a couple of questions for you Gooners and Chelsea Fans.

Ashley (gay name) Cole wants to join Chelsea because of the Money.

but Winger has named him in the Arse's squad for the CL and he might play next Week.

should Winger play him and fuck up Cole's chances of playing for Chelsea in this Seasons CL?.

should Winger do it in spite?...........

and if Cole was ineligable for the CL should Moaner buy him for Chelsea or wait another Season?.

hey,MU win their 1st Silverware of the Season.the Amsterdam Tournament.

a Giggs Goal seals the win against Ajax and again with a Team which mixed youth with experience.

after hitting woodwork 3 times Giggs finally netted with a free-kick.

1 trophy won,4 more to go............

i'll repeat this question as it seemed to be lost in Yesterdays time crisis.

but a couple of questions for you Gooners and Chelsea Fans.

Ashley (gay name) Cole wants to join Chelsea because of the Money.

but Winger has named him in the Arse's squad for the CL and he might play next Week.

should Winger play him and fuck up Cole's chances of playing for Chelsea in this Seasons CL?.

should Winger do it in spite?...........

and if Cole was ineligable for the CL should Moaner buy him for Chelsea or wait another Season?.

hey,MU win their 1st Silverware of the Season.the Amsterdam Tournament.

a Giggs Goal seals the win against Ajax and again with a Team which mixed youth with experience.

after hitting woodwork 3 times Giggs finally netted with a free-kick.

1 trophy won,4 more to go............

fuck him,

he is still an Arsenal player until anything signed. He would be in Arsenals first team, so play the team we have. ANyway I think Cashley Cole would nt play. He would refuse to, or not turn up or something. I don't think Wenger would play him out of spite to Cole but he would do as a tactic to weaken Chelsea in the CL league.

I posted 2 posts here yesterday but they haven't appeared. IS that what this time joke is? Is there anyway of retrieving them? I speant a bit of time writing them, and on this rare occasion I was actually giving credit to Man UTD Sayjann.

Best football quote ever:

"thats great, tell him hes Pele and get him straight back on"

Partick Thistle managers reaction when told one of his players was concussed and did'nt know who he was.

This quote even made it onto the quote of the day section on the Bangkok Post, front page. They don't seem to have it anymore. It had me laughing on the skytrain that one. I know it may not be that funny but it got me into fits of laughter and all the Thai people on the skytrain were giving me funny looks.

Archived