Middle East crisis.

Guest baldrick

Wow, what a lot of garbage above.

Not all mind you. Some above do know history and can make coherent statements.

I just love those conspiracy theories.

Got to love those Iranians. Peaceful democracy, eh?

All those middle east "religious" persons would like nothing better than to kill everyone on this board. Even YOU !

They have rights and we should never take that right to kill YOU away from them, eh?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elef said:

The war on terrorism is building on a status quo-principle so you can say that's the doctrine today.

I agree with you about what arabs think and the result is that will never be a peace in ME - some arabs at least will never accept the existence of Israel. So it's logical for Israel not to give up anything more until all arabs accept Israel which will never happen.

I think you finally got there elef. War is the only status quo. The Israelis aren't going away and the Palestinians will never leave them in peace. The rest of the world either watches or takes sides. How it ends nobody knows.

Incidentally I'm beginning to think the Iranians (and perhaps the Syrians) have a nuclear weapon or two...perhaps from Pakistan or N.Korea. They would be damn fools if they didn't.

I wish some guys would make their minds up: on the one hand Israel is simply a stooge state run by America for their evil ends and on the other hand the USA is "run by the Jews."

Anyway, isn't it clear that Israel is in Lebanon to steal their oil? Oops, wait a minute... The USA is in Afghanistan for the oil... er, hold on, that was Vietnam. WWII? Dang, I had it all worked out once...

I'll have to consult Michael Moore. How does that go? The Saudis run the US?

I got it: The Freemasons are behind it all!

About the time you get it figured out...it changes.

Makes my hair hurt ::

Crazy...one day peace, then a nutball with a bomb wrapped around himself, blows everyone in a coffee shop away...then Isreal sends out the planes and bombs the hell out of....and on and on it goes.

Hey....it was one nutball, does that deserve a full wave of attacks?

If Isreal wants to get at the nutballs...black ops...not tanks and planes...IMO

cavanami said:

About the time you get it figured out...it changes.

Makes my hair hurt ::

Crazy...one day peace, then a nutball with a bomb wrapped around himself, blows everyone in a coffee shop away...then Isreal sends out the planes and bombs the hell out of....and on and on it goes.

Hey....it was one nutball, does that deserve a full wave of attacks?

If Isreal wants to get at the nutballs...black ops...not tanks and planes...IMO

Well said!! And THAT is exactly why I am so anti-Israeli!!! Not anti-Jewish, as I have a lot of Jewish friends who feel the same way, and some who don't :dunno:, but are friends anyway. Big difference.

Looking that this latest mess...so far on the Arab side, there are 106 dead with all but 5 of those civilians including women & children. On the Israeli side, about a dozen, all men so far, with at least 75% of them military. The Israelis are a bunch of criminals -- every bit as much as the nutcase who blows himself up in a cafe. Both sides should be treated as such -- bitch-slapped by the world until they get some sense into their knuckle-heads. But the two main world religions will never let that happen :doah:.

Regards,

SD

2 solutions:

1. A Palestine like occupied state from Egypt to Pakistan.

this seems to be the neo-con solution.

2. Israel is deleted & non-Muslim military is vanquished.

expressed more eloquently in several fatwahs.

a UN charted Muslim occuping force .. couple million Indoneasians ..

& 2 choices for Arabs

1. Bend over / kneel .. & grin ..

2. Defend their rights. (culture, land, water & oil)

I can see where the arabs feel they are defending their ENTIRE culture.

forced hegemony .. & they must swallow .. & grin MFer!

I think the 'nutballs' are just pawns in a much bigger game.

I don't believe jihadis are coming to cut all our heads off but I do think their strategy is to drive the Israelis crazy, drive oil prices up until American consumers feel the pain and weaken the links between the the US and Israel.

>There weren't any Palestinians until 1967.<

there was no Israel until 1947

700, 000 Arabs / Palestinians were removed from their homes & they remain in camps today .. w/o country!

they owned a home / business

they were force-ably removed

they are in camps 3 generations later.

2006: Zion denies Arabs the right of return to their STOLEN HOMES / FARMS

this is a major sticking point in negociations .. no compensation or right of return for personal property stolen 60 years ago.

Arab property / farms / businesses were taken by force = armed robbery reputedly biblically condoned.

the zionist are in vioation of the 1952 water rights of the Jordan River & use 21 century gun boat diplomacy to stop Jordon from using the river's resource as agreed upon in the valid 1952 agreement.

Arabs in the occupied territories are allowed ONLY shallow wells .. so settlers can have swimming pools filled from the deep wells of the settlements.

A zionist government policy of swimming pools next to homes without clean drinking water.

&

King David Hotel ..

&

the Sabra Camp ..

&

the USS Liberty ..

those guys do not play nice.

re: Arabs absorbed by Arab states.

most residents of Israel are of northern/eastern European extraction .. why doesn't / DIDN'T europe absorb them?

why not the Rhine Valley? Germany committed attempted genocide on the jews not the Arabs.

>I am so anti-Israeli!!! Not anti-Jew<

so sorry boss man ..

anyone not supporting any & all action of the chosen people / Zionist state is automatically an anti-semite.

ask the Lukid.

much as catholics excommunicate

it may be possible to have your circumcision revolked & this presents another potentially painful pissing flap.

Archived