Middle East crisis.

Guest baldrick

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madagascar was actually what the nazis planned before the WWII.

The promise from the brithish was already from 1917:

The Balfour Declaration was a letter dated November 2, 1917, from British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour, to Lord Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation, a private Zionist organization. The letter stated the position, agreed at a British Cabinet meeting on October 31, 1917, that the British government supported Zionist plans for a Jewish "national home" in Palestine, with the condition that nothing should be done which might prejudice the rights of existing communities there.

Wikipedia

jews do 'run' this biblical white house .. israel is essential to all christians.

most of the bad iraq info came from doug fieth (sp) in Rummies office .. whose law firm represents likud on DC

cheney is on the board of directors of the biggest jewish org in the us .. much of cheney's most murderious thoughts are expressed at jewish orgs & pro israel orgs..

want to hear what militant jews say?

http://www.lucianne.com/

suggested 2 way poll:

1. support Israel & deny global warming exists.

2. support global humanity & accept human in put as partialy responsibility for climate change..

21st century genocide is gun boat hegemony

>>Not the arabs? R U sure?<<

I stand corrrected ( + agree to take a remedial 2nd grade composition / grammer class)

i agree that genocide / hegmon-icide of the the Arabs is a jew-christian plan

most of the dummies i come in contact with that support hegemon-icide are like Bush .. absolutely no interest in any other culture.

robot like christians citing 2000 YO sci-fiction

.. & usually with Ray Bradberry (staR WARS) like global warming solutions.

Guest lazyphil

<<have died becasue fat whitie wants it 68F when is 112F outside,.>>

I've seen obese Thais shuffling around in flipflops in Marboonkong and I'm sure they have telly tubby Saudis who have A/C in there homes, Morroco too and other places where brown folks live. I dont think they need and condesending garble from white appologists!!!

my latest postulate: the further you get from a mcdonalds the fewer fat people you see.

based on a 'wikapedia hand drawn map' I now have 'calculated' (without aid of any electronic adding device) that the western region of Somilia is in fact the point on the earth furthest from anything super sized.

<< I agree with Texascity, The Germans caused the problem ... >>

Same old sorry song. Zionism goes back to the late 19th Century, and as Elef pointed out the Balfour Declaration goes back to WWI.

As to causing the problem, if Adolf had been left alone there would have been no problem -- since there would have been no more Jews! Therefore, the Allies must shoulder the "blame" for not letting him do it.

Makes as much sense as the other argument.

p.s. Prior to 1947 the Jewish settlers BOUGHT their land from the Palestinians. The confiscations only began after the Arab Legions tried to drive the Jews into the sea and seize everything they owned without compensation. Maybe the Israeli land seizures weren't right, but it was precisely what the Arabs intended to do to them.

BadaBing said:

OK Stevie , now i'm going to pinch you and wake you up from your " oil-less " dream.

Airplanes fly on jet fuel ( oil )

Trucks run on diesel ( oil )

Trains run on diesel ( oil )

Steamships , container vessels run on whatever but it's oil.

Planes , trains , trucks and boats carry / move our imports and exports , our domestic products , our commerce , our economy isnt based on them , but they are the support of our commerce , our economy.

As far as the Jews go , I will agree with you there , love'm or hate'm , they will always be our pitbull , be careful how you treat them , cause they will always bite ya if you give them the chance.

Bada :beer: Bing

Hey Bada Bing, I'm still dreaming. Airline fuel is different than the stuff we drive around in cars. Technology will allow planes to catch up quickly. I'm no scientist but I'm sure if they had to planes can run on something other than oil. Trucks can run on the same thing many of the city busses here run on, and its not oil its natuaral gas. Hybrid or fuel cell can work for them as well, the technology is there, the will isn't. Ships ran on coal a while back when we had a coal based economy. Ships can run on something other than oil I would think if we gave them an economic incentive to do so.

As for the Jews run this and that. I think to a certain extent its alarmists. Jewish America is fragmented. Its pretty much one unified voice on Israel but other than that they are regular Americans and are marrying outside their faith at an alarming rate (for some Jews that is, not for me, my last gf was Jewish...hehe). Anyway, I think the more moderate Jewish powerbrokers in the states can work with the politicians on a more logical approach to Israel.

Archived