Place to buy cigars in BKK?

Mohican

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samak, ya Robusto or whatever. The big size anyway. I know nothing of the proper cee-gar terminology. I just knows what I like.

Since I am not a (ciggy) smoker, a really big cee-gar will keep me awake with a nicotine buzz for 24 hours, so I choose the smaller ones.

Cheers,

SD

The Cubans seem a bit stronger in flavor, but either one is o.k. I like the idea of having Cuban contraband though! I maybe smoke cigars2-4 times a year now a days, so anything decent is good enough. I just can't get myself to spend the really big money on something to burn... :dunno:

Guest lazyphil

is there a pipe (not crack mind you!) smoking forum dedicated for asia expats on the net, i never see pipe smokers these days, its the only tobaco smell i can tolerate, old boys look very wise who smoke pipes..... :topic: ....again.... :o

Nope. Am told from aficinados that the ones in the tubes are machine rolled, while the ones bulk-packed in the wooden boxes are hand-rolled.

The cigars do look a bit different, so they are likely right -- and these guys live-eat-breathe cigars and oughta know.

Cheers,

SD

May I most respectfully draw the attention of the cigar smoking gentlemen onto the fact that any cigars you can buy in BKK at unusually low prices come from the Philippines . I would very much recommend to buy them outside of Thailand and put them into your luggage , the originals are extremely expensive .

As some gentlemen said before , the cigar shop in the Oriental is extremely well equipped but also extremely expensive. Should anybody go there please be so kind to kick the female sales person into her ass so that she flies 10 meters through the garden with best wishes from BuffaloBill . I have never spoken a word to her but I hate this arrogant arsehole like nothing on earth . It is a franchise shop , non-Oriental staff .

BuBi

Archived