Aircraft Terror Plot

Mentors

Some talk shows in the US are saying this incident may be used for a reason to invade Iran. I still say before GWB finishes his term, he will try crippling or destroying the Axis of Evil. Right now, many people are going to the side for war with Iran. I think that war with Iran will happen with the war with North Korea to follow.

in which case we should all question if this "incident" ever really happened...let us not forget that justification on the part of ameriKKKa for the invasion of Iraq was based on a pack of lies, the whole "weapons of mass destruction" bullshit...

preahko

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The UK police are very good...hope the no hand luggage rule is world wide..

are you fucking nuts?? no hand luggage? sorry' date=' some of us don't roam the world simply looking for pussy, we carry out important work in thailand and are dependent on things like laptops and digital video cameras, which must be carried on a plane and in our possession at all times...fuck if I'm going to trust those delicate items to the gorillas who handle baggage, haha!

preahko[/quote']

Yeah, I have expensive camera equipment, fuck checking it in, if would be destroyed in transit! Hand carry only. On top of that, read the fine print on the back of your ticket, "certain items" are excluded from the insurance/liability coverage, among them is/was cameras equipment...imagine what they'll add next...

I never check in on my trips , 2 carry-on's. What's gonna happen to the " Duty Free " shops , no booze sold ? :mad:

Maybe once you pass security , there will be " Government Approved " booze , tooth paste , shaving gel , etc for sale. Safe for buying and flying... :smirk:

Now I gotta explain to the teeruks why I no hab perfume... :(

Bada :beer: Bing

lets try and put some of this in perspective:

terrorists found a way to bring stuff security can't find with avalable tech. SO now gov. bans anyone from bringing on any liquid products.

now, for years drug smugglers have been finding "hiding places" for their drugs, actually only risking being cought once they get to their destination.

seems the terrorists could take a lesson from the drug runners, and not have to worry about that happens when the plane lands

( only have to worry about the condition of the virgins when they get to their " destination")

Archived