Aircraft Terror Plot

Mentors

The more I hear about Pakistan's "Pivotal role" in uncovering the attacks the more I am convinced this is bullshit.

The Pakistanis are desperate to appear to be doing something about terror and Musharraf wants to hang on to power, to do so he needs the support of the West.

It's hilarious to think that the Pakistani police force or security force could crack a plot like this.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never check in on my trips , 2 carry-on's. What's gonna happen to the " Duty Free " shops , no booze sold ? :mad:

The German government is already discussing to ban any kind of bottled liquids. I presume that many Duty Free shops will go bankrupt soon.

And without the income from retail sales it effects us, the flying punter in the pocket this time.

No revenue from sales means airports will have to charge the airline companies more money to use the facilities, and that is passed onto us.

Actually, there has long been talk about not serving alcohol on airplanes for quite a while now. Reason...? Most "air rage" involves drunken twats.

The last time that I flew economy on an American international flight, there was no free booze, you had to pay USA domestic airline booze prices.

The flight attendent said that the drunks in econo class was like zero!

Of course after that I stopped flying American :shocked:

Archived