Medical insurrance?

drogon

I inform myself this is what the board is for no?

I know nothing about apartment renting, school fees etc... so I ask

About F&B business sorry but I have 3 years in it so I think I am quite experienced in this branch although I am currently studying the thai laws concerning this sector.

About the resident visa, I never said I am able to apply for it now, thank u I had law courses at university and I am able to read the law as well as anybody.

I have actually a non immigrant B multiple entries.

Yes I am a newbie to many matters that expats deal with so I ask politely to the board members about various subject as import, specific laws etc...

Because I do not want to move to a new country without having prior infos

what is wrong with that??

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a side note. Even I am not going to relocate to Asia, I follow Drogons basic questions with great interest. I presume everyone who plans to move to LOS has the same questions. So the answers might be of great interest for others in the future.

:tophat:

Just a side note. Even I am not going to relocate to Asia, I follow Drogons basic questions with great interest. I presume everyone who plans to move to LOS has the same questions. So the answers might be of great interest for others in the future.

:tophat:

A friend of mine has BUPA.

He was living working in Spain and has cause to file a claim with BUPA.

He said it was very easy and they paid. No problems.

I know several people that have BUPA but he was the first that filed a claim so it was good to hear that all went well.

Drogon,

Currently I use Aviva, before that I had William Russell, a very expensive English insurance.

Here's a contact I'm currently talking to and they can offer about a dozen different companies;

Chaiyada Thurdthai

General Manager

Infinity Insurance Broker (Thailand) Co., Ltd.

3924 9th Floor BB Building

Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke)

Klong Toey, Wattana

Bangkok 10110

Tel. (66) 2261-1571

Fax. (66) 2261-1577

c.thurdthai@infinbroker.com

Mekong, yes i had a good chuckle when Drogon said he was getting permenant residency :smirk: As you have pointed out a long and difficult process. I know guys who have lived in Bangkok for 20-25 years who hav'nt even bothered trying as just not worth the hassle in their opinion.

Simie.

Archived