Rape in Phucket of Aussie girl

Zorro

Hi,

"After reading this, I don't feel too bad about some of my posts I regret making"

I guess you don't recall the incident a few years back in Chiang Mai where a farang girl got raped & killed. They said a farang guy did it, and when the sperm didn't match the police came up with the idea that he might have paid a tuk-tuk driver to jerk off in a sock and placed that sperm on the scene.

Sanuk!

I remember the story a few years ago about the farang girl who was killed in a CM guesthouse that a farang guy owned but don't remember the part about the tuk-tuk driver jerking-off in a sock -- unbelievable! LOL

I misinterpreted your post entirely then. Sorry.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:red]"Back to it. NO place is safe if you fail to follow simple precautions. Cardnialblue hit the nail on the head. Putting a drunk young female into a stranger's vehicle is just asking for trouble. I would not do that in any country on the planet. If her friends had been proper friends, someone would have taken her home. Christ, I just did this last week with a BG friend I know because I found her stumbling around Sukhumvit at Soi 33 legless at 0230 -- I was little better, but was able to keep control of the situation and get us both back to our respective homes safely."[/color]

LOL, your statement raised my eyebrow. It is wrong for a drunk woman to take a Tuk tuk home but it is okay for you to take a drunk woman home.

I guess I lost what you were saying...

Nope, I got her to her house and then went on to mine.

I would have been remiss in my responsibilities as even a mere acquaintance had I not aided her in getting home safely. At least that was the way I was raised.

I have never thought I was any different than most, but it seems I should be a chivalrous Knight of the Round Table, considering the deeds of others out there. :doah:

Regards,

SD -- biting his tongue to not call Bangkoktraveller a(n) *@$%^&* for his annoying yet thoroughly American lack of understanding of responsibility

suadan said

[color:red]"SD -- biting his tongue to not call Bangkoktraveller a(n) *@$%^&* for his annoying yet thoroughly American lack of understanding of responsibility"[/color]

I raised my eyebrow because of the position you have taken in regards to people having to take responsibility for what happens to them. Some of your post have made me wonder if you actually believe that the victims are responsible for their own deaths. For example, the victims of 9/11 - do they have to take responsibility for their deaths? Remember, some didn't go to work that day!

As in this thread, you consider it wrong for a drunken farang women to be taken home by a tuk tuk driver whereas if you take home a drunken Thai lady that is honorable and noble. If I did that, you would probably say how stupid I was and I must take responsibility for my actions especially when my wife meets me at the door when I got home.

[color:blue]What would you have told us if I did what you did and was greeted at the drunk Thai girl's front door by her husband or boy friend?[/color]

Suadan, the problem we have is not my thoroughly American lack of understanding of responsibility but your position that your are right and I am wrong.

The night in which 4 men tried robbing me, it would be refreshing to read what you would have done that would have resulted in a different out come.

There are several people on this board ie:suadam and cardinal blue who belive that all foreignewrs that come to Thailand deserve anything that they are dished up because we are in the grubby little Thais country. this is not the first time we have seen this from these two.

if u remember the post about the new zealand teacher who was stabbed watching world cup soccer with his thai girlfriend and her thai male 'friend'. they are carrying on the same argument. the vicitm deserved it...

Archived