1001 ways to con a farang

speakeasy-thai

Is it a bad idea?

I just cant't see how you could possibly fill a whole book with this stuff and make the subject interesting. Quite frankly its complete clap trap and anyone who hasn't got the ability to see an obvious scam coming is a fool.

I think people should figure this stuff out for themselves just like the rest of us, it makes for a far more interesting life experience.

I disagree. Why should we all have to experience the pain when it can be avoided via education? I thought the purpose of these boards is to share experiences (i.e. learn from each other)? I like hearing about the scams and can learn from others' mistakes.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Others will suffer, no matter what information is available to them. Every guy wants to think "...my girl is different...no, she really is..." and so the process repeats itself...

Hell guys write in here asking for advice, a few tell him the sad truth, and others say "...oh no, go for it dude, she could be the one, those guys are just bitter...the roller coaster ride is worth it..." Idiots...

Archived