1001 ways to con a farang

speakeasy-thai

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blah blah what ever, it is compleate and total bullshit. yeah yeah, I know, heard it all 100 times or more...save it.

Dude what happenend to you? Had a bad Tom Yam Gung?

The only total bullshit is to get scammed twice

not to be able to learn from prior made mistakes!

You fucking know what they are up to so how is it possible to get scammed? Leave your heart out of it and play their game, tell them what they want to hear because that is what they do with you! How is it possible to still fall for a hooker when you can quote their 101 backwards???

Don't tell me you are too weak or desperate to leave your heart out of it!

Are you living in denial now? That is not the Hippie I know! Especially a man with your experience in these matters and with your prior made statements, should be aware of the situation and should aslo be able to appreciate the GAME as what it is... A GAME!

Oh young one, yes, it is indeed a game. What you young ones fail to realize is, if you play any game long enough you will eventually lose. So when I hear "it will never happen to me because I leave my heart out..." I am reminded of all the others who played this way and also lost a turn. You fail to understand my son, that the heart has it's own mind. It does as it pleases, when it pleases.

Stay in this game long enough, and it will ruin you, as it does the girls. Do not think you can play for ever and always win. This is the point so many forget. I know plenty of guys who preach as you do, I have heard it all before, "...not me...I have it zereoed in...I leave my heart out...no bar girl can out smart me, they are stupid, I have a Uni degree..." as they write a check, make a phone call etc...all because the BG who can't get them, has them.

Not a personal experience nor nobody I know of, just a story I picked up somewhere on the net.

There is an Englishman in his 50's, never married with no children, a businessman. On his first trip to Thailand he met a Thai woman, from memory she did'nt work bar, she's from Isan. He decides to give up his business and sell up everything back home in the UK to marry and take an early retirement in Thailand. To cut a long story short, he sells up, moves over, wed's to his Isan princess. He decides to live in BKK so he buys a condo yet likes the country side so builds a mansion in Isan as well, needs a car so buys two a BMW for BKK and the latest 4X4 for the country. There was also a business in Udon-wooden furniture or something of the like. Anyhow they set up marry and then after some time she starts with the sex rations, he's jai dii and lives with that so she becomes a bitch and treats him like real shit, he wont take it and tells her he wants out. Before he knew it his Isan pricesses uncle who happens to be a BKK copper pays a visit, wanting to know why he'd been beating his niece. Whilst he was paying his visit the locks were changed. He was hauled downtown and basicly told that unless sighned divorce papers and relinquished all assets to her, even if he could prove his innocence he would have to be remanded and that coul'd be a long time. He sighned the papers. Also as they were not married any longer her was not permitted to stay in LOS on the 'O'class visa he was using so he had to leave immediately. Appart from a small amount (in comparison to his loss) of money he had set aside for retiremnt funds in the canary's he was back in the UK and broke.

Thats roughly how the story went, it came from a book available online, a book much like the one the poster intends to create. I tried to hunt the site down although without success.

Stay in this game long enough, and it will ruin you, as it does the girls. Do not think you can play for ever and always win.

I cannot disagree with you, I am sure that applies for the most people, because almost everyone is trying to win the game! I am thinking way more "olympic" I am playing for the games sake :) My heart doesnt have his own mind and a little BG is not appealing to me anymore! I am introducing myself as a bad man with so many lies about myself that I make it impossible for me to ever get real! Coming clean after so many bullshit I tell them would be embarassing and not even a hooker would forgive me that! I am doing that to protect myself, I am playing a role and I am not real for even a moment! I am well aware that if I would be myself I would be more vulnerable for their crap and in a weak moment I would give in! Dating married chicks helps a lot!

If I ever fall in love with a BG again I will pay you 1 Million Baht. It won't happen to me, but of course I understand your point and I know many people will forget what they have learned! Men tend to do the same mistakes again and again because they want something that doesn't exist!

Yes these stories are so sad and yet so unbalancend!

Why was she treatung him like crap and didnt we learn that money doesn't make a good person?

It is very interesting to hear the stories that the girls have to tell you! There is Condogirl, 26yo and she is selling condos, I never saw her go or talk with a Farang when she goes out, she has a crush on me and believes she loves me, which is bullshit! Anyways, she is one of the few girls I would bet all my money that she is a good person, she is shy, polite and even when she told me in tears that she loves me she would not want to spend the night with me! She confessed that she is back with her 50yo brit boyfriend. On the day he came back to los he went out with his mates and told her to stay home or she will be in trouble!

She is a nice and polite girl and she would never say anything to him, but she was calling me, crying like a baby and told me that she feels so alone because this man doesn't care! Well, he is her boss, she is selling the condos for him. If she leaves him she has no job and no money and he knows it!

Another girl i banged the last 2 weeks is married to a 52yo Aussie, he hasn't touched her for 7 months, she said! When he is in Pattaya he goes out to a gogo bars and she assumes he is doing short time! I gave her the attention she needed and i banged her in his bed and in his pool!

Another girl i went out last night with is married to an english bloke 54 years old, he is smoking 6 packs of cigarettes, brings home other girls and tells her not to come home before 7am!

Another girl who is a friend of the condogirl, is married to a norwegian guy, he took HER baby and disappeared to Norway, she can see it again if she is going to work for him in the Amsterdam red light!

Bottomline:

all these girls seem to have a reason and the men stop caring for them otherwise I wouldn't even meet them at a freelancer joint! When a men pretends to be so angelic by paying her money and taking care of her family there is so many times the other side of the man who is going out to butterfly the shit out of him and the often 2 times younger wife is at home and ends up in a depression!

So when I hear stories like the one you read in a book and i have to read that ALL OF A SUDDEN the uncle is a cop then I know it is a hoax story to establish a worst case scenario! I am not trying to say that all the girls are good girls, but some of them try to be a good girl but the man is going out and fucks a hooker. Noone talks about that if the girls is doing the same thing she is a slut!

How likely is it that a man who is living close to the p4p areas will stay clean?

I say it is almost impossible because it is against the male nature!

Yes these stories are so sad and yet so unbalancend!

Why was she treatung him like crap and didnt we learn that money doesn't make a good person?

It is very interesting to hear the stories that the girls have to tell you! There is Condogirl, 26yo and she is selling condos, I never saw her go or talk with a Farang when she goes out, she has a crush on me and believes she loves me, which is bullshit! Anyways, she is one of the few girls I would bet all my money that she is a good person, she is shy, polite and even when she told me in tears that she loves me she would not want to spend the night with me! She confessed that she is back with her 50yo brit boyfriend. On the day he came back to los he went out with his mates and told her to stay home or she will be in trouble!

She is a nice and polite girl and she would never say anything to him, but she was calling me, crying like a baby and told me that she feels so alone because this man doesn't care! Well, he is her boss, she is selling the condos for him. If she leaves him she has no job and no money and he knows it!

Another girl i banged the last 2 weeks is married to a 52yo Aussie, he hasn't touched her for 7 months, she said! When he is in Pattaya he goes out to a gogo bars and she assumes he is doing short time! I gave her the attention she needed and i banged her in his bed and in his pool!

Another girl i went out last night with is married to an english bloke 54 years old, he is smoking 6 packs of cigarettes, brings home other girls and tells her not to come home before 7am!

Another girl who is a friend of the condogirl, is married to a norwegian guy, he took HER baby and disappeared to Norway, she can see it again if she is going to work for him in the Amsterdam red light!

Bottomline:

all these girls seem to have a reason and the men stop caring for them otherwise I wouldn't even meet them at a freelancer joint! When a men pretends to be so angelic by paying her money and taking care of her family there is so many times the other side of the man who is going out to butterfly the shit out of him and the often 2 times younger wife is at home and ends up in a depression!

So when I hear stories like the one you read in a book and i have to read that ALL OF A SUDDEN the uncle is a cop then I know it is a hoax story to establish a worst case scenario! I am not trying to say that all the girls are good girls, but some of them try to be a good girl but the man is going out and fucks a hooker. Noone talks about that if the girls is doing the same thing she is a slut!

How likely is it that a man who is living close to the p4p areas will stay clean?

I say it is almost impossible because it is against the male nature!

I was going to disagree..then i reread you post (i often do not do this)and i agree with what you say.. :angel:

I however read between the lines and feel you have been bitten big time at some point...and see clearly now...( sounds like a good song)...

"how likely is it that a man living close to the p4p areas wil stay clean".....good question..not too many honest answers you will get...imo

Good post!!!

So when I hear stories like the one you read in a book and i have to read that ALL OF A SUDDEN the uncle is a cop then I know it is a hoax story to establish a worst case scenario!

Don't be so quick CT to dismiss these stories as hoaxes. I know of other similar situations that have gone unreported of similar if not worse situations.

Archived