1001 ways to con a farang

speakeasy-thai

That's is not at all the case if you are vegan you actually widen your scale of dishes, but I did not find any veggie places in Cambodia. Much easier in LoS. This most definately has influenced my judgement. As I said the food I tasted the first day, made that I had no trouble juice fasting on fruits...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you're a flesh eater your main focus in a meal is on the meat since that provides fat and makes you feel full; now take the meat out of this and your focus changes to a wider variety of foods. Like the Dutch meals are potatoes, animal and veggies. Sometimes ppl think as a veggie you just leave the meat out and continue eating the veggies without the meat and so they become bored with their foods and switch back to meat. Meats and animal products like cheese or even fish are produced but are pure vegan and for a veggie they taste like the same thing. This is because your tastes change while you are off meats, your body gets more sensitive to tastes and smells. Sometimes I get the creeps of the mock fish dishes cause they taste too much like the real thing and I start to doubt that it is pure veggie...

Hope you dont see my speech as one of the 1001 ways to con a farang...

Maybe BS for you but for me my taste and smell became so strong I can smell somebody smoking a hundred yards away and same with somebody drinking boosh from a distance (just like what her name in the movie Wolf). Even starting to detact the location of natural water with my nose...And I dont give a rats ass about vegan propaganda. This world is not gonna suddenly change its course to safe the rainforests and the little bits of left over Nature. If we ALL RIGHT NOW change to veganism we might have a chance...but since that is never gonna happen. I eat my food and others eat theirs.

Thats a wrong perception; waters tastes and smells different. Never tasted the difference between a glass of tab water from India and a Western country or the diff between tab and filtered etc>.? When I am talking about smelling water I mean searching for water if you are in Mother Nature and are dependent on it. Ever done that?

Archived