1001 ways to con a farang

speakeasy-thai

I knew a girl in Clinton Plaza, had 2 "thai weddings" with 2 different guys. Had a kid 2 guys were paying for, and was married to a third guy for real, she got all 3 to "buy" her a house (all 3 paid for the same house she already owned) thenwent to Sweden to live with her kids, forgetting to tell the other 2 guys to stop sending there money...presumably, they eventually caught on and quit. She supposedly sees some "customers" in Sweden as well.

Also know the Soi 5 hairdresser, has 3 husbands (or had, some may have wised up) She did well, had 3 shops, 2 houses and a nice car. Many of the girls in her shop had multiple husbands as well.

Don't get me started on the guys I know married to bar girls I knew...yikes!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I knew a girl in Clinton Plaza, had 2 "thai weddings" with 2 different guys. Had a kid 2 guys were paying for, and was married to a third guy for real, she got all 3 to "buy" her a house (all 3 paid for the same house she already owned) thenwent to Sweden to live with her kids, forgetting to tell the other 2 guys to stop sending there money...presumably, they eventually caught on and quit. She supposedly sees some "customers" in Sweden as well.

Now this is the kind of stuff that makes this board interesting. And do get started on Farangs who marry BGs - we need a bit more entertainment here in these otherwise serious times.

I agree with Mekong and Gadfly on this. Yes, playing the game is fun, and some times we lose a hand or 2-3. The part that gets me is the guys who will not admit they lose a hand now and then, and act like anyone who does is an idiot and a fool, which we may well be, but hey, glass houses right?

You cannot loose if you play the game right! A Game doesn't involve your heart, leave your heart in the fridge or even better in the freezer! If you follow that one simple rule how will it be possible to be scammed! I scam them, I lie to them in order to get what I want! I am a nice bloke and I treat them with respect but I refuse to make myself vulnerbale for any of them again! Once you are weak they will use your weakness against you! I only go with a girl more than 1 time if she really fucks good! I never barfine, i tell them to see me at a club where are already 10 others hoping to get the overnight assignment! This way I sort out the skanks that doesn't like me, i figured that sex is way better with a girl who is into me! The girls who is taking on the "fight" with 10 others probably has a better motive to go home with me than a girl who doesn't. I am listening to their offers and I usually wait untill the last moment before I take home a girl! Not many times but more and more often the girls offer me free sex, not because they like me so much, but they have realised that this young bloke is loaded with cash, they offer it as an investment and I make them believe that I stop beeing a butterfly when I have found THE ONE!

They are stupid and cannot outplay me, it is fun to play THEIR game with THEM and I don't feel bad about it. I am just trying to get the best for myself just as they try to do the same thing with me!

I agree with Mekong and Gadfly on this. Yes, playing the game is fun, and some times we lose a hand or 2-3. The part that gets me is the guys who will not admit they lose a hand now and then, and act like anyone who does is an idiot and a fool, which we may well be, but hey, glass houses right?

You cannot loose if you play the game right! A Game doesn't involve your heart, leave your heart in the fridge or even better in the freezer! If you follow that one simple rule how will it be possible to be scammed! I scam them, I lie to them in order to get what I want! I am a nice bloke and I treat them with respect but I refuse to make myself vulnerbale for any of them again! Once you are weak they will use your weakness against you! I only go with a girl more than 1 time if she really fucks good! I never barfine, i tell them to see me at a club where are already 10 others hoping to get the overnight assignment! This way I sort out the skanks that doesn't like me, i figured that sex is way better with a girl who is into me! The girls who is taking on the "fight" with 10 others probably has a better motive to go home with me than a girl who doesn't. I am listening to their offers and I usually wait untill the last moment before I take home a girl! Not many times but more and more often the girls offer me free sex, not because they like me so much, but they have realised that this young bloke is loaded with cash, they offer it as an investment and I make them believe that I stop beeing a butterfly when I have found THE ONE!

They are stupid and cannot outplay me, it is fun to play THEIR game with THEM and I don't feel bad about it. I am just trying to get the best for myself just as they try to do the same thing with me!

Yeah, Mekong and me will need to find some detail to squabble about. And then maybe we can do a poll about that detail to finally and forever settle the matter forever. :smirk:

The post above does a good job of illustrating that this works both ways. But no need to consider this much; BGs certainly don't. Let's consider some of the better BG scams; they make great stories.

I know one BG who managed to get several different guys - who didn't know each other - to "buy" the same car for her. Each guy provided her with the funds or a loan to buy the car, and each thought they "owned" the car even though title was in her name. I thought that was quite an accomplishment, and so did she.

A few months back I saw a first. A BG walking out of a crowded Nana BTS station with two mobile telphones in her hands holding two separate conversations with two separate Farangs declaring her absolute and undivided love and loyalty to each. You have to admire her dexterity. I couldn't do that; I have enough problem handling one conversation on a mobile when trying to negotiate my way through a crowded BTS station. But this BG was so good I think she could have handled a third conversation on another phone with a bit of juggling.

More recently, I discovered that a real stunner from Rainbow 4 (I am not even going to hint at a name, but she had a terrific body) had a much yonger Thai boyfriend for the past 4 years. She was also the 'fiancé' of a guy from the US and the 'Fiancé' of a guy from Australia. She quit Rainbow 4 and moved to Phuket a few months back, but not because of problems with her Farang 'fiancés'.

She quit because she got tired of her Thai boyfriend demanding more money and beating up on her. Apparantly, he had some rather nasty and expensive habits.

I learned these details from another BG, who showed me a picture of the BG with her Thai boyfriend in bed and a picture of this same BG after a nasty fight with her Thai boyfriend. She actually got one of my friends (visiting from the US) to wire her some money after they spent time a few days together. Despite my advice, he thought he might make a go at estabalishing a relationship with her because, well, he was 'special'. Foolish move on his part, but considering her circumstances, I am certainly not going to blame anyone.

Actually, many, if not most, BGs have Thai boyfriends (time for another poll?). But what I find interesting is how so many of them have boyfriends that are a few years younger than them. It's real common to find, say, a 22 year old BG with a 19 year old Thai boyfriend.

There must be some better stories out there. I will be out tonight, and I will try coach a few stories out of a few more talkative BGs I know. Let's hope I can remember them.

"remember"..the BG or the stories... :)

I agree with Mekong and Gadfly on this. Yes' date=' playing the game is fun, and some times we lose a hand or 2-3. The part that gets me is the guys who will not admit they lose a hand now and then, and act like anyone who does is an idiot and a fool, which we may well be, but hey, glass houses right?[/quote']

Compleate and total bullshit.

That is a very strange definition of scam you have bust1. :spin:

... Another point was posted here some time ago about how to get out of paying a bf.........that's not a scam??????? Like I said too many a quick to play the victim.

The afterhours bf is bar scam. :doah: The same for the buyout barfine. :onfire:

Compleate and total bullshit.

No it is not!

Leave your stupid heart out of it and play their games the other way around and you won't get conned!

Why guys always fall in love with hookers? Why do you think there was never a part II of Pretty Woman?

Blah blah what ever, it is compleate and total bullshit. yeah yeah, I know, heard it all 100 times or more...save it.

Archived