Appropriate response to a bar girl's

wonderlust

Toppi,

you know me a little now and you know there is nothing i take personal on THIS board, stirring things up is what I do. You are right on target with the difference in waing! The wai leans on the original wais but might be used differently or have evolved!

My "friend" is service supervisor at the Marriott PTY Elephant Bar, responsible to take the trainees on her hands and teach them the appropriate way to serve the guests! SHE said that the wai is meant as "Thank You" and honors the King at the same time, traditionally, she also added that many don't use it this way anymore or don't understand it this way, up to the individual she said, many would use this moment to honor the king for themselves, it is not a must do! Since Marriot chargs 7% service fee she better knows what she is saing! About waing back she frankly said, it depends on the person who is waing at her, some people look just funny, and some people seem to know what they are doing and according to her this is very nice.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no no! Of course you wouldnt have the knowledge of females. There is ways to make your dick work very fullfilling and there is ways to make him work only for a few minutes or only for his own pleasure, not hers, however the last mentioned reason is -as you can understand - not deeply satisfying.

I hope you like loooongggg afternoons. Saturday is okay. So does this mean you are going to be faithful after marriage?

For the ppl who dont know about Thai culture: the king is holy and seen as an incarnation of Buddha. And OH before there was printed money there were kings...Originally a wai as Thank you )for money) might include respect to the king. Hence you dont step on coins if they roll away on the floor...

Archived