And people say Farangs are bad

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this is sheer cultural relativism. Not naive? SO you are actually serious? I should look at the killer's POV and from knowing this I should not judge other cultures? You must be out of your freakin' mind. Do you know this boarders racism? Yeah cultural relativism is a nice airy fairy idea when you apply it to some cutesy tribes having no or little contact to the country and world they are living in. Than it is romantic to think these ppl actually can live peacefully and self-sufficient in Mother Nature...But those tribes are hard to find nowadays. No cultural relativism is gonna save them from being raped by the outside world of which I am one, apparantly not by you...

Yeah cultural relativism is a nice airy fairy idea when you apply it to some cutesy tribes having no or little contact to the country and world they are living in.

Topcatta if you are going to try and get all intellectual at least use logic. You or I don't apply cultural relativism, the culture does. I'm out of here. :wave:

Archived