First trip... Couple questions :)

FrostFire

Wow - Who would have thought I would start something this big with just a couple questions? lol.

For those of you that answered my questions, thank you!

For the rest.... Just remember we are all here to have fun!

I had heard of Pattaya, just didnt know where it was in relation to BKK.. Its good to know. I will make sure to spend a couple days there.

Good to know about the American food... I do like Mexican food (not Taco Bell lol), but I am not a huge fan of Chinese food... Some of it I love, but I tend to not like the sauces they use. I always assumed Thai food was similar, but ill be the first to admit ignorance of that subject.

Also, someone made the comment that $5000USD was overkill... Again, ignorance. If you could give me an estimate of what I would likely spend per day, I would greatly appreciate it! I do know Thailand is a third world country, but then so is Mexico... and I have spent $2000 in a single night in Tijuana lol. Granted that is a little different, being walking distance from San Diego lol, but you see my point; without reference, I have no idea!! If I can get away with spending $3000, more the better!

Frosty

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do know Thailand is a third world country, but then so is Mexico... and I have spent $2000 in a single night in Tijuana lol.

Firefoster!

if you need advises how to spend $2000 in a single night in Bangkok, let us know! Maybe some fellow board member will assist! :neener:

and with such remarks about Thailand, you will gain many friends here!

So... Your saying I should not ask questions and just go blind? Then what the heck are these boards for? Your personal amusement only? Sorry, but that just seems kinda lame to me.

Plenty of people I am sure have the same questions... And yes, my questions were fabricated.

"Fabricated", To make or Create. Yes, I created these questions because I did not know the answers. And yes, this was a useless sarcastic post in reply to your useless noob bashing post above.

/bash off.

Thanks for all of you that did answer me... Your answers will undoubtably help me a ton when I take this trip... and I am looking forward to it!

Frosty

Archived