First trip... Couple questions :)

FrostFire

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used to go to Mexico a lot. As you said' date=' you have been there a lot. If you can't eat Mexican food, you can't eat Thai food. But in Mexico, you can find American food.... same same in Bangkok.

How you interact with the Mexican women is just about the same as with Thai ladies. Only thing is the Thais take a shower before sex. [/quote']

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Sorry for the delay, I just came across this post.

Most of my experience in Mexico had been for free (being young and hansum, at the time), while most of my experience in Asia has been P4P.

I love the fact that Asian girls need to take showers before doing the deed, and I'd like to think I was only paying them water bills, plus a tip. :)

But I think we all need to take a shower before sex, including Mexican girls.

... I will not be able to afford another trip like this for some years I think, and want only to minimize my regrets lol. ...(Frosty)

If that's the case, then your best bet is to spend $2500 USD on this trip ...

... and book your next trip for 2 months after you return home, bawling your eyes out.

LOL

By "afford" tho.. I didnt mean money - more of a time issue than a monitary one. Its hard for me to get 2 days off for a weekend, much less 2 weeks to go out of the country. I can only imagine all the hell thats going to break loose when I leave lol. I think I'm going to "forget" my phone when I leave lol.

Frosty

Ok, stupid question... Thought I would put it here rather than start a new post for such a stupid question lol.

I have read a few places how, at least at most bars, girls have you buy them drinks... juice or soda. I would not have thought twice about this, except I have seen it stated like that many times on different sites, kinda like emphesis was put on "juice or soda"... My question is... Do none (or few) of the girls there drink alcohol or beer? Like I said... stupid question lol, as I just cant see that being the case (I know many women that drink more than most men lol), but thought it might be a local or cultural thing...

Thanks much!

Frosty

[quote name=Khun_Kong

If that's the case' date=' then your best bet is to spend $2500 USD on this trip ...

... and book your next trip for 2 months after you return home, bawling your eyes out.

[/quote]

On the contrary, I would suggest not to go at all!!!!! :nono:

You will get the virus, like all of us have. I could not go for 3 yrs (because of monetary reasons) and it was sheer HELL! :cussing::banghead: :onfire:

It is bad to leave LOS - but it is worse to leave knowing, that you will not be back for a long long time!

Stay at home and spare yourselve this kind of pain!

MaW

Back in 93 days!!! :elephant::chili::yay:

I have been to Thailand five times but only recently (twice this year plus booked for Dec/Jan)have been able to find time and money to go nearly as much as I really want to. The likelyhood is that you will be addicted to the place. I am no old timer like some of the experts of this forum but being 37 and as likely as you to make mistakes when out on the piss, I might have some helpful advice.

1. Get a room with a safe in it wherever you are.

2. keep ALL money, wallet, passport in it all all times.

3. Go to Pattaya after a couple of days in BKK, you will need the break.

4.Dont have an open balcony in Pattaya unless it overlooks a pool or a trampoline.

5. You only need to take cash with you at night, no cards - ever. Hide some money in your shoe. I need it almost every time.

6. yes Stay at the nana hotel and see nana plaza on your first night.

7. Drink Heinekens mainly because as an American the 6% singhas will blow you away in two hours.

8. DO barfine a pattaya beerbar bargirl early ie pre 10pm. If you walked to a caryard and saw a hot brand new porsche at the same price as the older volkswagons, you would not expect to go back to the same caryard 5 hours later and it still to be there would you?

9. If you have a good bargirl experience it is worth hanging out with her for a day or two. The value increases.

10. Buy her something cheap and glossy about $20 worth. (like a white (half transparent) bikini and a pink mickey mouse mobile phone cover)I dont know why that works but it does.

11. let her order the bloody prawns each and every meal.

12. pretend to believe her that the phone calls she makes from your hotel room are local calls. It will cost you bugger all money anyway.

13. Get a photo taken with a lemur when you are really drunk and bleary eyed.

14. Dont buy a stun gun

15. Ask the street vendor about the warranty on the watch he is selling you.

16. Buy T shirts that are two sizes too big for you.

17. Go to the German beer garden on Soi 8.

18. Take your own condoms.

19. learn the words for toilet (hong nam), thanks (kop khun krap)and beautiful (suay)

20. buy people around you drinks at the beerbar. it will be repaid in kind.

21. lose connect four at least some times, after about 10 wins

22. dont drink with russians in pattaya.

23. If the hotel has a really hard bed then move out. You need your energy sleep here

24. get 24 hour room service, you never know when you need this.

25. You can buy Immodium for anti diorrhea at any corner pharmacy. You can also cure Gonnorhea or a throat infection overnight with tablets from the same places.No prescriptions.

26. Learn a little bit about Isaan (some name places etc) on the internet before you go. This is good for conversation with the girls

27. Get a bkk map and use the bts train system.

28. experience the baccara bar and mention that you are actually employed as a window cleaner in the USA.

If the forum members disagree with any thing, fine but dont bag me as I am only trying to help. :smirk: :confused::D

Archived