First trip... Couple questions :)

FrostFire

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its good to ask questions that is what here is for,i think its just the attitude of spending an unnessesary $2000 a night which would probably be throwing half of it away!! maybe i dont know?

plus saying thailand is a third world country which is far from the truth,thailand has poor people and it has very rich people,the cars on the roads in thailand are just as good as in my country!!

Firefoster!

just to differentiate a bit:

i am certainly not a board member that takes the piss out of all newbies and shout "troll" whenever somebody comes up with a post that is not board-mainstream!

it is just the opposite: i take time to patiently give my input (from my experience of 10+ year residence here) to the same questions of newbies again and again. you can see this in other current threads.

in this case was_usvirgin came up with a "troll alert" and got immediately bashed, so I mentioned that i also have a feeling that your post and your questions are not genuine (a opinion that i still maintain).

if this is not the case than please accept my apology!

Thais and in particular educated Thais will be very offended, if you call Thailand a third world country!

i think it is also not fair to put Thailand onto the same level like Myanmar, Cambodia, Nepal and most countries in Africa.

people who have done business in Thailand know, that the country is well industrialized, its GDP per head is in the first half of asian countries and there are a lot of good universities and well educated people.

now of course for some arrogant westerners everything outside the USA is third world!

Samak,

Appology accepted... And this post (the original one) was quite valid... and I admit to knowing very little about Thai culture or history, and regret that I started a argument of any kind - I was (and am) simply seeking information that will make my first trip to Thailand more enjoyable. It seems the more I learn the more questions I have... though I am willing enough to dive on in without answering them all lol.

I have been in need of a good vacation for years, and this will be my first to another contenent. The first outside of the US, if you dont count Mexico (Tijuana might as well be part of San Diego), and I truly only want to make sure my time and money are well spent. I will not be able to afford another trip like this for some years I think, and want only to minimize my regrets lol. Just what I have learned from responses to this post already will help in that quite a bit.

Thanks again for all of you that did answer my questions or provide information - it was all a great help.

Dave (Frosty)

I used to go to Mexico a lot. As you said, you have been there a lot. If you can't eat Mexican food, you can't eat Thai food. But in Mexico, you can find American food.... same same in Bangkok.

How you interact with the Mexican women is just about the same as with Thai ladies. Only thing is the Thais take a shower before sex.

Sorry for the delay, I just came across this post.

Most of my experience in Mexico had been for free (being young and hansum, at the time), while most of my experience in Asia has been P4P.

I love the fact that Asian girls need to take showers before doing the deed, and I'd like to think I was only paying them water bills, plus a tip. :)

But I think we all need to take a shower before sex, including Mexican girls.

Frostman ,

I am a true believer in anything that you want me to believe . Promise . What made me a bit suspicious was your question where Pattaya is . Jesus Maria and Jozef. If you had asked where Wachtberg-Tittmannsdorf in Germany is I would have felt a lot more comfortableto to answer the question .

Anyhow , there are some eternal thruths which have been discussed on this very board about 400 times and can therefore be regarded as facts :

- HIV can not be transmitted by oral sex . Or probably can .

- Sinsot should not be paid because it is stupid but sometimes it is better to pay . Sinsot is a dowry .

- The Amari Boulevard is under certain circumstances guestfriendly .

- You should not send money to a bargirl unless you think she needs it . ( all Robinsons outlets have Western Union offices ) . Robinsons is a department store .

- Thai girls appearing on chatrooms are " Good Girls " , belong to the upper middle class and usually work in " banks " . Meaning their virginity is of highest value to them and they are in no way looking for westerners . They are there to improve their English.

- The question " Whereyoucomeflomm " you should answer " I am from Germany " , because man Germany he good heart , they know that .

BuBi

Thai girls appearing on chatrooms are " Good Girls " , belong to the upper middle class and usually work in " banks " . Meaning their virginity is of highest value to them and they are in no way looking for westerners . They are there to improve their English

lol, i guess that doesn't apply to philipino girls!

She is coming from BKK to Pattaya for LK tomorrow and asked me if i like "fuck ass". Hmm wait... this way she stays a pussy virgin for ever ;)

Yes man flom jerman very big heart (and money)

Archived