First trip... Couple questions :)

FrostFire

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why was_usvirgin gave TROLL-ALERT?? (and i share his thoughts!) :cover:

probably the 5000 USD budget (in addition to travel expenses like airfare, accommodation) for 8 days (over 20'000 THB per day for food, drinks and sex); leaves everybody else on this board as cheap charly!!

and then some very obscure mix of profound background knowledge between the lines and naive questions!

and the name reminds...

** What can I expect from the Thai women in the way of intimate contact when we are alone? **

- Both taking a shower

- Madame appears wrapped into a (white ) towel

- You kiss each other

- Madame tries a blowjob ( do you know what that is ??)

- Both start searching for a condom

- You have sexual intercourse leading into a so called ejaculation ( velly goos )

- You pay

- She goes

In case you ask for and receive her cellphone number , keep on watching this board for my coming posts " Isaan " and " How to take her out of the bar " . Both under Relationships. It might help .

BuBi

Do...

Take a different lady everyday.

Spend as you see fit, but not to excess, tipping is actually NOT part of Thai culture. Thais dont tip. As a farang you seem to be expected to do so, but avoid...if you can, a thankyou is always good. Sure you got cash to burn, but so what? A wise person doesn't flash the cash, just because they think they can. Personally i find such behaviour a bit sad. Frugality and sageciousness are admirable qualities...

Do also travel around and get to see as much as possible. I'd stay in Bangkok maybe one day, head off to Phuket or Koh Samui...just because....avoid Pattaya, unless you like the seedy side of human nature, rubbish on the beach and water you cannot bathe in.

Don't...

Insult the monarchy and Buddhism. Praise everything....the Thais believe they are the luckiest people, so make them believe it some more...flattery really does get you everywhere.

Don't stay with one lady....no matter how sexy she is, how much you like her...how good in bed....i made this mistake...others do too. It's easily done.

Don't tip too much or too often.

Don't pay over the odds, you are a walking victim as a new guy. They can smell you a province away. Scams are everywhere.

Don't believe any of the bullshit you are told...especially by ladies...and believe me they will pile on it....heaps of it.

Be sensible with your valuables, lock and stow, dont carry lots of cash and credit cards....watch out for katoeys touching you in one place, with one hand, whilst removing items from your pockets with the other....

Don't be stupid....for example jumping into a tuktuk as the driver promises you ladies and shit...go with a friend, not alone...he will take you to an all night brothel no doubt, but some may take you to see his friends...who like to rob farang....

Enjoy your trip.

Archived