I got busted...

Old Hippie

O.k. so today I went over to Berkeley. Had a few things to take care of...1) look at hot Uni girls walking around 2) buy a sweat shirt 3) look at hot Uni girls 4) eat at one of the Indian Buffets, then head down to Little Cambodia, to look at more hot Asian girls...

So I park my car, and walk over to the restaurant (Indian, called Viceroy, lunch Buffet, $8.99 USD+ tax)on the way, I cross the street, thinking nothing of it...cop on a bike pulls up, and demands my driver's license...or some ID, as I told him I didn't have a license with me...

Long story short, I got nailed for Jay walking! talk about chicken shit write ups! basically, I crossed when the little "cross the street light" wasn't on...ohhh, big felon...naturally, I was a smart ass about it all, (once these guys start writing, there is no going back, might as well make them feel your wrath) and really gave him some shit...citation and amount of fine/options will arrive in 5-10 days...I told Him I was leaving the country in 2 weeks, I'd worry about it when I got back...fucking asshole! O.k. rant over, needed to vent...discuss...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The line " I think it's wonderful you have finally found a way to justify your existance, but please don't do it at my expense " usually works well. Then walk off while they ponder that revelation. Worked once for me with a security guard.

Years ago, a friend of my parked his car in a public parking lot, rear side in. He got a ticket because only parking front side in was allowed.

He got pissed and made many calls to the police department trying to find justice. Finally, someone at the police department straightened him out - he told him the entire police budget was funded by bullshit parking tickets.

Having received an honest explanation, he paid the fine. At least he knew why he was getting fucked.

Archived