I got busted...

Old Hippie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could do what I did 30 years ago. I got a ticket for driving my Ford Ranger pickup on a boulevard in K.C. which said "no trucks allowed." Yes, it was a truck but half of the cars are bigger than a Ranger pickup. So, I went to the courthouse and paid the $80 in pennies. This lasted 20 minutes until a judge walked by and saw the clerk counting pennies and was infuriated that I would pay in pennies. I then whipped out four twenties and said "adios."

my situation was slighty different.

driving along a major road (during the Day) at 3am and i got plashed by a speed camera..... :cussing:

yes i was breaking the law by driving at 45 MPH in a 40 MPH zone because of roadworks.

but there no cones and a good,straight well lit road and i hadn't seen another car for around 45 Mins going either way.

i got hit with a fine and points on my licence..... :onfire:

i was driving at a controlled speed and not harming anyone else.........i was seriously pissed off.

It truely is annoying...I will be going to court. They take complaints against cops here very seriously. I made a formal complaint based on his attitude and "overly aggressive nature given the situation." That should get him lectured, it stays on his record, and if he gets enough, he gets reamed. This type of chicken shit really pisses me off.

OH, think of the Karma, maybe he'd just come from reading Thai360 thread by a bloke who falsely claims to bonk katoeys, and other general bulllshit.

He's pissed, how dare some one write crap on Thai360, his favourite site, degenerating it, lowering it's standards of honest reporting. (Note he's also a grannie lover)

Then he sees some arsehole, who looks a little like a Chinese Buddha, CLICK, a switch goes off and he naiils you for jay walking!

Have sympathy for the man!

DOG - Grannie licker

good idea! I will go for that...or perhapes as dog suggests, he was reading my anti katoey crap, and is actually a katoey doinker, and recognized me as OH, and thus busted me! That will be my defense...baffle the judge so much they let me go on grounds of insanity!

"...your honor, I am a grannie who is against katoey doinkers in denial..."

Jay walking, in Berkeley? This really surprises me!

In the LA area, certain types of people jaywalk as if they own the street, almost like they're daring you to run them over.

Skid Row in downtown LA is the best example, and I suppose the denizens DO own the streets (and they can have 'em). But almost anywhere in the area, gangstas and wannabe gangstas seem to have the attitude that they are immune to becoming road kill, and I've NEVER seen a ticket issued for this offense in recent years. Which is fine with me, because I believe the cops have better things to do, like busting pot smokers (joking).

Archived