BG Behaviour... Seems A Little Odd

MooNoi

What was the new James Bond flick like Moo Noi?

Apart from that NEVER is a long time. Relationships with BGs do work but

a)you have to be big enough to disregard the fact she used to fuck for money.

b)she has to be big enough to disregard the fact that you used to pay girls who fucked for money.

Mutual trust and respect is essential. Love comes later.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sounds to me like she genuinely likes you and wants to hang out with you (in a platonic way). maybe she wants to be your "gik" and fuck you too? one of the rules of "gik" is that no money exchanges hands.

however, whichever of the above is true, know this: she is not going to stop fucking guys for 3k ST and 5k LT. ever. as long as you're cool about that (why wouldn't you be?!), then have fun.

I used to regularly hang out with (and fuck) a BG who worked at a massage parlor on Pechburi (she would never tell me which one). she made similar amounts of money, plus had some guy sending her 20k a month. no kids, and she lived very modestly, and not a party girl. she just liked fucking someone for the enjoyment once in a while...she laid down the rules the first night we met (at nana disco) that she would never take any money from me. when we went out (to movies, etc.), we took turns paying.

she was rare, though, in that there was never any jealousy, romantic, crap, etc. we just took it for what it was and had fun. I suggest you do the same!

preahko

What was the new James Bond flick like Moo Noi?

It was ok. Better than I thought. Daniel Craig was ok as Bond, but not outsanding. It tried to show a more human side of Bond - falling in love, and not totally escaping unscathed from each situation he ended up in. eg. When asked if he wanted his vodka martini shaken or stirred he replies: "Do I look like someone who gives a damn?"

Not the same as Sean Connery, but any stretch. A lot less reliance on gadgets and action in this movie, and more trying to get a real story-line happening. Some people will like this, some won't. To me, Bond is a guy who we all secrently want to be like, even if its just for a day. I love Bond's gadgets, and the fact that he escapes from any situation in some total-bullshit kind of way. It didn't work for me trying to show his human side. Still, it was an okay couple of hours.

a)you have to be big enough to disregard the fact she used to fuck for money.

She still does. That's fine by me!

b)she has to be big enough to disregard the fact that you used to pay girls who fucked for money.

I still do. That's fine by me!

Mutual trust and respect is essential. Love comes later.

Not for me, I'm afraid. Not with an "industry-girl" anyway. Yes, I know the occaisional relationship works out, but its just a personal rule I have. I won't consider a relationship with a girl who works in the P4P scene. For me, it's a fantasy world I can escape to once-in-a-while to forget about work and all the other shit going on in the world, get drunk, have fun, have a chat, and (if I want) have a nice shag at the end of it where both parties benefit at the end of it - her financially, and me getting my rocks off.

Even if she did offer me sex for free, I probably wouldn't take her up on it. Not that I don't want to, (I'd love to get into her pants - she's gorgeous!), but I'd be too worried about an ulterior motive. As many posters have said before - there is no such thing as free sex. And I kind of like just hanging out with her and chewing the fat. I have enough other regular options in the scene to keep me happy.

Moo

You might want to reconsider passing up a shag if offered. Declining may actually put her off, and cause to you lose a good thing. Or it may do just the opposite make her want you more. :bow: IF there is any ulterior motive in doing the deed it will rear its head pretty quickly. In that case you just move on, no harm no foul.

Living actually with an ex BG I would say that you were luck and that you have to give it a try.

Let your feelings speak, be honnest about your expectations and financial situation.

Moo

You might want to reconsider passing up a shag if offered. Declining may actually put her off, and cause to you lose a good thing. Or it may do just the opposite make her want you more. :bow: IF there is any ulterior motive in doing the deed it will rear its head pretty quickly. In that case you just move on, no harm no foul.

Thanks for the thoughts.

I honestly don't want a relationship with her or anyone in the industry. It is not something I "have to experience" IMO. I have lived here almost 5 years, and been travelling here another 6 before that and have seen too many guys fucked over (and read about more on this site) to want to get involved.

I am more than happy just being friends. I don't want anything more out of it. Especially being as popular amongst punters as she already is.

Yes, maybe you're right about the free shag and I should take her up on it if she offers. I just don't want that to rear its ugly head as an issue in the future, or have it as something that she can use against me.

There's no harm knowing girls in the scene who you don't shag. They're human too, and have personalities, hopes, dreams, just like the rest of us. So I just treat her as I would any other of my friends, (P4P or Non-P4P - it's doens't matter in this case), and I'm quite happy with that.

I just don't understand why a total stunner with men falling over their drool just to bar-fine her for a couple of hours would choose to hang out for free (and pay for stuff when we go out!) with an ordinary bloke like me.

MooNoi

P.S. Dog - yes, the Aston Martin is great! Especially when he drives the lap of the car park in the hotel!

Moo,

I wouldn't be so concerned about beeing handsome or not, I wouldn't be so concerned about her looks! You seem to be a good company for her, seem to say the right things and you resisted to bar fine her twice! If she is such a stunner this probably doesn't happen too many times that she gets 3 drinks and you walk out alone. I know some girls who consider such a behavior as "strong". Just make sure after 3 dates you are in the "friend zone" :) If the story happnend like you said then I would asume that you have total control where this "thing" is supposed to go! Why don't you take her out shopping, buy her some nice stuff, after shopping you have some nice lunch and then you walk away. This way you will most likely keep her thinking about you, who is so nice, buys her loevely things, invites her for lunch and doesn't want to get in her pants!

If you like her and you could think of a relationship with her, why don't you just go for it, you said you cannot compensate her income, the question is if you have to?? The monogamy things is so much overrated, I would support her with a reasonable amount and let her do her job. I know a guy who did that with a top show girl in Pattaya, she allowed to do whatever she wants, in the beginning she was still going with customers but his good heart and his company started to become more worth for her and 3 months later she dropped out of the bar and is now a housewife. She realised that he is the man she was looking for and that she needs him more than the big bucks! She was one of the top earners in Pattaya!

Give a top girl the freedom to do whatever she wants but beeing a great company for her, don't get jealous if she has sex with others (for money) don't boil when someone touches her... that would be very mature and in Thailand probably the best way to apporach a relationship with a top bargirl! Who cares that she has sex with others, at the end of the night she is coming to you and feels safe! If you'd give her 30k every month and you have sex with her more than 5 times it is already a bargain according to her rates :)

just an idea, my major information was that she seems to be okay with the way you look!

Archived