NotStickman defeats Stickman

potica69

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The choice of John Galt for a nick isn't hard to figure. Anyone who has read Ayn Rand is familar with the type. They are Darwinists basically who divide the world into winners and losers. Not much room for politeness or compassion in their jungle...unless they get something out of it.

I also thought that the reaction he received from his site was simialr to the reaction to the JG movement in the book...

Read somewhere that one poster said JG (the one in Thailand not the book) denys any knowledge of the book and said he choose the name becuase he liked it.

TH

[Question: how hard would it be to bribe a 13yo girl to claim he raped her? :grin: Who would they rather believe since there seems to be a history with underaged girls!

Not saying it was true, just rumors!

Might not work that well after the set up has been announced in a couple of websites.

As of the history with young girls, where was it written? missed it on Mango and lot of crap was written anyway.

Sure that Galt attracted more negative publicity on himself than one should hope for but I feel it won't be that terrible for him. Yet if history proves me wrong, hope we will have some lively reports about it.

And guys... aim for something better than teaching english...

Archived