NotStickman defeats Stickman

potica69

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone explain why our Galt friend has not received a thrashing post haste? Very weird this has gone on so long with no action.

My guess is that the stickophants here are few in number and they prefer to let this thread die out on it's own.

What I find so interesting is the level of hatred in posts here and elsewhere that are so threatening to Galt. Get over it guys. Only Stickman should be leveling the threats. The threats are also funny, in that those making them probably never venture further than Soi Cowboy or 33 past happy hour anyway so Galt is probably safe in his little province along the river.

Hmmm. Time for another poll, I think.

He doesn't just threaten Stickman's buisness by doing this. If you can't figure that out then there isn't much else to say.

That's funny (and sad). Your comprehension of what I wrote is way off base. Maybe you need Stickman to tutor you in English comprhension. I hear he's has lot's of free time now.

RB, how to win friends and influence people eh? Please try to avoid rudeness and flaming others, especially as it appears you have very little knowledge of what you write about...high post count often indicates interest, not loneliness...

Agreed KS, but when RB writes, "such fools here. No wonder Galt chose you people" he is referring to anyone posting on this board...he also refers to people who contribute a lot as lonely...pretty much flaming the whole board...that rates as a 9.0 on my flame-o-meter!

Kinda ironic, as he has 55 posts here, i wonder if he sees that he is inadvertantly flaming himself...ho hum...back to the ashes...

Archived