NotStickman defeats Stickman

potica69

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because Keith Summers alias John Galt is an asshole.

I did sent himan email to inform him about his asshole status and I am not a Stickman fan. (don't waist my time with reading his site)

It is sad to see how the internet can be used to destroy people.

Time to start a notjohngaltwebsite :onfire:

Whoah there... aren't you being a bit presumptive with that title?

This stalker has only recently emerged from the shadows, so the repercussions of his actions will take a while to unfold. He's pissed off more people than he realizes, and they are not necessarily all fans of Stickman.

If he had stayed in California, he'd just be another looney, but he's in Thailand now and become a huge embarrassment. Plus he looks too much like John Mark Karr to not be somehow related... :shocked:

As Guy said, he did it in Thailand. It's pretty risky move on his part to do such a stupid thing in a place known to have it's laws bent in every which way possible, plus a few others not known to man.

He can brag about how nobody has did anything to him yet, but that's just issueing a challenge. And in a place often compared to as the wild wild west, that's not a very smart thing to do at all.

Galt really crossed the line. If he thought a business was unfairly bashed by stick, then fine put up the relevant info to get the real facts out so people can be the judge and end it there. But as far as I know he didn't do that and went way too far by instead making it a vicious and uncalled for personal attack. I don't even know what company it was that was bashed, but if I do will for sure stay clear of it or anything having to do with Galt. He is a liability in being associated with anything being such a loose canon. Ok, just my thoughts based on what I have come across.

My question is why doesn't stick just sell his site to those in the writers guild for a fee of a couple years revenue? Seems like a neat way to focus on his teaching priority, distance himself from any questionable business conduct guideliness, and keep the site going.

I have to say I surprised that stick has folded in so easily to this stalker. I would have though it would be easy to transfer the ownership of the site to someone that was less vunerable to intimidation. Maybe not every likes him, but those of us that do know him also know that he is likely to have a hell of a lot more supporters and goodwill than the Stalker.

Quote from the Non-Stickman website aimed at Stick:

..."you can always take your laptop and hold it in front of you and that will help you deal with the situation. You always feel more bold behind your keyboard."

Move out of his glasshouse and then start throwing stones, I would say.

What a pratt. Get a life.

Archived