NotStickman defeats Stickman

potica69

From what I just read from the non stickman site and the mangosauce site, Galt might cause more trouble then anybody can imagine.

Galt claims Stickman makes a huge amount of money and that is the problem. Galt, it appears, started his business legally and claims to have the Thai government on his side.

[color:blue]Galt feels unfair competition and I think that is the root of the problem.[/color]

How far this will go? Galt gets energized each time somebody says something - good or bad. He is like a preacher standing on his wooden box on the street corner and shouting to the top of his voice. To us he is an ass, but he views himself as a close worker of God.

[color:white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color]If I read the Mangosauce site right, Stickman is the first and there will be more.

[color:white]xxxxxxxxx/color] :bow: [color:white]xxx/color] :censored: [color:white]xxx/color] :down:[color:white]xxx/color] :chili: [/color]

This feud may bring about the end of the reason why so many of us go to Thailand.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO he just lost money on his site and won no new friends or investors - but maybe there never were such plans - I'm not even sure if he will post more as long as Stick doesn't do it. No weekly today and this comment:

"I have decided to take a break from the not-stickman column, because well, you know I need to concentrate on my business ;) The break is needed....but it is not permanent."

If i read the manosauce site, Galt is going after others. I could be wrong.

And Stickman's site is now down - only a one pager s left behind.

Galt does state why he acted the way he has and I feel he still has some more axes to grind. His axe grinding business may have a major impact on LOS sanuk depending on how many axes he grinds.

Archived