NotStickman defeats Stickman

potica69

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allow me to speak for my boyfriend ND...WOnderlust said:

"Stickman's website was really quite rubbish, with its big letters, amateurish design and long rambling "oh come on get to the fucking point" articles. I don't know why it built up such a fan base."

Which indicates he had or has read the sight, and found it to be as he discribes. Hence, one would conclude to make such a comment, he is indeed familiar with it, and formed his opinion of such. Further implication states that Wonderlust has read it more than once, as his comments imply the sight is "Always" that way...hence, The conclusion. or so I would think...

Big letters, amateurish design ... blah blah blah.

The whole point is to look like something from the 1980s! It's an attention getting technique. But that obviously goes over some people's head.

As to the "long rambling ... articles", so who forces anyone to read them? There is a lot on Nanaplaza that I don't read (e.g. trip reports), but I don't bitch about it being there. Some folks must like it.

Hi,

"Which indicates he had or has read the sight, and found it to be as he discribes. Hence, one would conclude to make such a comment, he is indeed familiar with it, and formed his opinion of such. Further implication states that Wonderlust has read it more than once, as his comments imply the sight is "Always" that way...hence, The conclusion. or so I would think..."

No, that just means that he has read it (maybe often, maybe a few times, no way of telling). It does not mean he is still reading it.

Sanuk!

KS, apart from the love of my life, flash, and that gay bloke OH defending my statement (not to mention my future Nephew in law Weird) the statement

<>

Is indicative of multple viewings. The poster makes points that are not singular such as "When I saw it . . . " rather he responds with "long rambling "oh come on get to the fucking point" articles. ". NOte the ARTICLES - how many did he read, how often> Which leads to a unconfirmed but in well written Englis (Somethig I admire from afarr) feeling that he had multiple visits to confirm his distaste.

However as pointed out be CT, it is all in the past

DOG

"...It does not mean he is still reading it..."

It is implied by him not stating the web sight has or has not changed, hence, to fourth, and not with standing it ergo means by defaCTO that he has current knowledge of the sight, which, ergo, implies he reads it, or has read it recently. Please buy my bullshit, as I am really stretching here, and doubt I can keep it going much longer. :dunno::yeahthat:

Archived