NotStickman defeats Stickman

potica69

From John Galt's site:

"I have decided to take a break from the not-stickman column, because well, you know I need to concentrate on my business ;) The break is needed....but it is not permanent."

And from Stickman's site:

"I have decided to take a short break from updating this site to concentrate on my day job. The break is needed, but not permanent. Full service will resume soon..."

The net result for Galt is that through his aggression, he's apparently taken Stickman out, but himself as well. Remains to be seen if it an end to hostilities from Galt's side (doubtful).

In the end, what did Galt accomplish?

Evel

:devil:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" In the end, what did Galt accomplish? "

Unfortunately all he wanted : to land a knockout on Stick's site and to become famous.

This fellow does not act on a rational basis , therefore you would not understand him from that end .

Remains to be seen what the final result will be , cannot believe Stick resigns because of such a sick character .

BuBi

From John Galt's site:

"I have decided to take a break from the not-stickman column, because well, you know I need to concentrate on my business ;) The break is needed....but it is not permanent."

It is permanent!!! Galts site goes down, he had his fifteen minutes and now things came up about him you better don't post here! Some people mentionend it on Mangosauce and it appears to be true! Galt was playing with is life, this is the only way.

Question: how hard would it be to bribe a 13yo girl to claim he raped her? :grin: Who would they rather believe since there seems to be a history with underaged girls!

Not saying it was true, just rumors!

It's nice to see paul101/thai3 back, spreading his message of joy and disapproval. Bibblies, how could you not have noticed?

As far as my own message of joy and disapproval, my objections to Stickman involved a certain amount of rumor-mongering, what I felt was a rather hypocritical attitude toward the, ahem, "nightlife industry", and his PI business. The latter I found especially silly, as if people really believe that an English teacher/website owner/"nightlife expert" actually has the experience and training to do a real investigation. For heaven's sake, there are real PIs out there already catering to the suspicious. Caveat emptor.

Of, course none of this justifies Galt's actions in any way

Tangentially, what's so wrong with checking out a girl? There are countless posts in numerous threads to the effect of "what did you expect, you're a knucklehead to get involved with a bargirl," and "ha, ha, ha, she was on the phone with her sponsor while I was fucking her," so why shouldn't a concerned boyfriend/sponsor/husband buy a little peace of mind before he buys that house or water buffalo? Trust, but verify. If it was good enough for Reagan, why not John Punter?

In his mind, "I won because I destroyed the ememy" the fact he has lost doesn;t diminish the fact he won.

DOG

I'm just trying to get my head around that, and I *THINK* I know what you're saying, Doggie...

Far too early in the day at the moment to tink too mutt!

Archived