NotStickman defeats Stickman

potica69

I'm finding the whole thing rather irritating now...galt thrives on the attention, stick is an obvious money making scammer...who cares? It's beyond boring now...insipid would be nearer the mark...

Galt is a needy child, who wont go away until no one is reading anymore...or giving him his much needed buzz...

Stick will be back and will post his heavily biased garbage, which the unknowing will be taken in by...

How totally thrilling...... :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally couldn't give a fuck what Stick or any teacher did outside his workplace as long as he did the business inside the classroom. As long as they behave impeccably there, no parent has the right to demand these impossible and irrelevant "moral standards" of teachers.

I bet some parents don't even live up to these sort of "standards" themselves. If a parent has kinky sex tastes in his private life, does that make him unsuitable to be a parent? No, of course it fucking doesn't! Would you like your life to be as policed, to have to live like a monk, when you're a parent?

You're never going to get a saint teaching your children and it's unreasonable not to expect them to have outside interests. It's none of anyone's fucking business as long as Stick doesn't run his businesses while he's supposed to be teaching (and there's no evidence to say he ever does).

And stop with this scaremongering "we must protect the children" bullshit, mentioning the name of Mark Karr,and trying to insinuate a paedophilic element that isn't there. It's adult hobbies in private time, outside of work.

The attitude at schools and universities seems to be one of "Whatever you do outside of working hours is your own business ... unless it causes us embarrassment". Galt definitely seems to be trying to bring embarrassment on Stick's school and get him either fired or to shut down his site.

So who appointed the Galt the guardian of morality in Thailand? Maybe he should team up with Khun Purachai. Only problem is that Galt himself is here for the naughty nightlife. He reminds me of an obnoxious 10 year old who screams, "Hey, everybody look at ME!!!!!" If he succeeds in getting Stickman permanently down, what will Galt do next for attention? Go after other sites until his is the only one left around?

I'd be a liar if I would pretend that I have visited Sticks site more than 3 times, I don't care how much he made from his website and if he payed taxes for it or not because everybody who builds up something from the scratch deserves to be rewarded for his ideas and work. I don't care if some stories are fabricated or not because he owns the site and he makes the rules. Let's say his income is illegal, so what? We are in Thailand and almost everything is illegal here, those wanna be saints who now come out of their closet and complain about that better shover their own fist in their behind for beeing uptight pricks! One has a fucked a hooker or bought a DVD on the street he did something illegal as well!

I can't see the point of teaching kids (dunno their ages) and hanging out in the nightlife and review brothels. I dont even see the connection! Who does see a connection please fill me in, as long he never touched a pupil inappropriate it is just another way to jump on the bandwagon.

The only thing he deserves to be bashed for is the PI Shit, because it is invasion of privacy and he is exploiting desperate men to observe an even more desperate young woman. I don't like it but as long as it is legal and he was doing it good and with responsibility it is none of my business either!

I am seeing the typical reaction on some of the blokes here! Before Stick was the hero and when he posted here people were crawling into his ass like they wanna stay here forever, no he seems defeated and the lemmings try to crawl out of his ass and take the fast track to Galts ass!

Especially i like this chipmunk with 6 posts who was claiming he predicted it 1 year ago and was kinda annoyed nobody believed a guy with a post count below 10!

I am sure this is a Galt associate or just a prick!

I never read Stickman's nightlife columns, just as I almost never look at the nightlife section here either. If I want to know about the nightlife, I'll go see for myself.

But Stickman put years of hard work into developing his site and had many interesting things on it, including lengthy interviews with people like Trink and other Bangkok characters. What does "Galt" offer in its place? Nothing but his own babbling.

p.s. There are numerous other folks doing the PI bit in Thailand too. Why single out Stick? It is not something I would do, but I'm reluctant to criticise others for it. What always amazes me is that anyone would consider getting serious about a woman he felt he had to pay someone to spy on. What a great way to begin a relationship.

Archived