NotStickman defeats Stickman

potica69

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They will go after him, independend from Stickmans wishes or if he agrees with it.

According to Galts weekly from last week, Stick at an early stage gave Galts identity to his sponsors, those sent serious threats to Galt and that's the reason for publishing Stick identity.

I am afraid these people don't care about Stick nor they are sponsors. It is more like an example to show what happens when someone threatens someone elses business or even goes gives his identedy to authorities etc..

Try to remember under what circumstances you are opening a business here.

Anyways just rumors, maybe just hot air!

<< They will go after him, independend from Stickmans wishes or if he agrees with it. The word is out for a week or so and I know some of the guys who are teaming up. >>

I would imagine there are some folks thinking that if "Galt" is willing to try to shut down one website or get the owner fired from his job, he'd be equally willing to go after others.

Well, not only Galt, in Los is too easy to destroy a farangs life because the most doing something "not so legal" and if one little poob head like Galt can destroy an established guys and teacher like Stick then some guys with real power could destroy a lot more. Just think about the entire bar scene in Pattaya. People want to set an example from what I hear and even when Galt deserves to get punched his teeth out (I would volunteer in a live boradcast to both websites in a boxing ring), I am scared it could end worse than that! As I said, only rumors which I shockingly believe to be true.

My last post about this issue! Not my problem! There is still enough time for these two to sort things out.

Has anyone seen the latest mangosauce spoof on the stick vs galt brouhaha? Or the notmangosauce site? There a hoot.

I think the â??outingâ?? of stickman was totally out of line, but I have the same view of any threats directed at Mr. Galt. All of this is getting way out of hand.

Awhile back, during some heated argument on some damn subject (I canâ??t remember what), another member of this forumâ??s predecessor site argued passionately â?? too passionately for comfort - that my refusal to meet him personally undermined my credibility (this specific argument I remember well). The whole sorry episode surrounding the notstickman site explains why I refuse to do so.

OK, now I have to back to my work on the notthai360.com site.

I would not want my children taught by anyone who glorifies such people.

What exactly do you know about Marc from Eden? Have you met him' date=' have you spoken to him, do you know how he treats his employees? There is a huge difference betwenn gloryfying and advertising / reviewing!

[/quote']

>I would not want my children taught by anyone who glorifies such people

So teachers are not allowed to have any private life out of school?

-j-

It may be a simplistic philosophy, but I judge a man by the company he keeps.

>I would not want my children taught by anyone who glorifies such people

What else are you against? Gay teachers? Lesbians? blacks? People with funny accents? Physical handicaps? We all have our own prejudices which may affect our judgement. Surely the sole criteria that should concern you (and others) is : Is he a good teacher?

-j-

I would not care if Stick was a one legged Zulu lesbian â?? my distaste is directed at his morals.

Paul

I would not care if Stick was a one legged Zulu lesbian

I'd care, and I would want to see pictures too :grin:

No offense to anyone here (seriously), but don't some of the posts here seem a bit, uh - how else to put this, sanctimonious. This is still a forum that is largely about Thailand's nightlife, right?

Archived