A quick Spin around Cowboy

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH noted

The show at Raw hide where the girls strip out of "office clothes" and wear glasses gets me as well!!

Just seen those shows at Rawhide last week and they were quite nice

however,

In Soi Diamond's Carousel there's a nice show where the girls come out dressed in complete Thai Airways Stewardess' uniforms which they slowly take completey off :devil:

is it any good at Carousel?

I like the stage setup but when I was there 10 minutes there where 5 girls on this mary go round and where impersonating girls who got to pee (or was it dancing) It followed the lamest show I have ever seen and I stormed out! never came back!

CT,

In times past Carousel used to be pretty good, my opinion its barely average right now, only a couple nice girls and the only show I really liked was the Stewardess show. They do have a lot of shows and to me most of them are pretty lame - but I really did like the Stewardess show.

Nowadays in Pattaya there's just so many better places (and shows), really enjoyed my time in Pattaya.

I am convinced there are many better places. I like places where there is a little interaction with the girls, funny girls or good looking girls! The Sea might not have the best girls but they are funny and the most like each other and that creates a good atmosphere! Heaven Above used to be good but it lost it's charme when they removed the couches.

Hi All,

I love the Baccara go there quiet often just to have a drink and have a chat with the girls. I am very friendly with Mamasan Cherry. She is always very helpful when I have newbie friends in town and looks afetr them very well.

I do have a couple of favorite girls there who are do take ST always top notch service

Also like the Long Gun has some good shows there

Cheers

Chasboy

Archived