Compulsive liars

skirtlifter

Sorry to add this topic to this part of the board but I can't for the life of me figure out how to create a new topic in the section I wish to. Perhaps someone can enlighten me????

My girlfriend has lied to me from the moment we met and it has finally come to a head. I became so sick of the lies I've decided to give her the boot. I kept on hoping she would become more truthful if I behaved in a truthful fashion but she just got worse til I began hating her.

I'm sure there are many board members out there with similar experiences and I would be interested in hearing your stories.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Sorry to add this topic to this part of the board but I can't for the life of me figure out how to create a new topic in the section I wish to. Perhaps someone can enlighten me????"

Uh.. exactly the same way you made this post. Enter the forum, click on the 'Add topic' button at the top left and enter your post.

Sanuk!

PS Moving this to Relationships.

I had a girl recently stay with me for 3 days. I've known her from past visits. She qualifies as compulsive liar. I paid her as we went and gave her the boot on the 3rd day. She said if I would just give her 1000 baht she could go home and not have to work sukhumvit anymore.

Whats strange is that even after they get to know you and you tell them numerous times not to bother with dumb stories, they keep at it anyway.

Archived