Compulsive liars

skirtlifter

Ahhh the naivity of the human condition! Everyone lies...everyone, saying you don't makes you a....liar! So sure, yours is an angel, butter wouldn't melt etc...but to say she never lies is bordering on delusion...every single person, on the face of the earth, lies! It is the reasoning behind a lie that is important...little 'white' lies are harmless and happen all the time..it's the big ones that are a problem....

Oh and btw, how do you know she isn't lying? Really...you've studied forensic and/or social Psychology?? Nope...so please continue to enjoy your lives where nothing bad ever happens, but EVERYONE lies...get used to it!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...It is the reasoning behind a lie that is important...little 'white' lies are harmless and happen all the time..it's the big ones that are a problem...."

I lie to deceive, mislead, manipulate etc...all for evil purposes. I am lieing big time to this farang broad I met on the way back, mainly/soly so I can bang her. Seems to be working.

I honestly think some people are very good liars, and can actually get away with it for prolonged periods of time. Ultimately, the end of the road comes, and they *may* get caught. Then they usually try to lie their way out of it all.The truth while easier to remember, is sometimes less believeable than a lie.

The best lies are ones that are plausible, and that you *may* want to believe. Sort of like any con game, you need to play on the mark's willingness to WANT to go along with it all. It takes at least 2, the one telling the lie, making it believeable, and the mark's willingness or desire to believe it.

A personal saying i like is 'a liar doesn't believe anyone else'...i guess if you know how easy it is to lie, manipulate and deceive, you can enter a fairly paranoid state...one of the truths about people is that those who are often most insecure, are that way because they lie and carry secrets...often real bad ones...

Whilst i know this is not a 100% true measure, i've always found it interesting..if your GF suddenly becomes insecure or over sensitive, ask yourself why...? Projection and displacement...lovely...

Anyway OH, good luck with the farang...you have my admiration and respect as always...i have no intention of going near a farang for the rest of my life! I'd feel unclean :spin:

IME they are usually NOT lying. They actually believe what they are saying at the moment they say the words. This is why they are so good at what we call "lying". In my book it's called "warm words and wishful thinking" not "lying". But opinions vary :p

The micro second after the words have left her mouth "truth" has moved on for her.

Don't beleive me? just watch Tony Bliar, he does exactly the same as a BG with the same results (he bends over and gets fucked up the arse by a Farang half wit with the looks of a chimpanzee :D ).

3 simple rules:

1) Don't beleive a word they say.

2) Don't beleive a word they say.

3) Accept everything they tell you at face value.

Abide by these simple rules and you will have a great time :grin: . Ignore any of them and you will either get a headache........ or end up posting on the Relationship Forum :smirk:

This is why they are so good at what we call "lying".

I hear that over and over again and I wonder if someone is just saying that to cover up his own stupid actions or if someone is truely believing it!

Be serious everyone: how can an uneducated girl lie to you for a decent period of time and how is it possible for her to get through with it?

I don't find them very good, i have everything they say heard before or read at least twice on this board!

People are just too nice to ask uncomforting questions!

Archived