Scammers Or Survivors

ChristianTroy

The concept of sending money to a Thai girl each month is a good one.

I have known several Thai women (non bar girls) who have had Thai men send them money each month. The man sends the money and expects the Thai lady to wait for him.

[color:blue]The problem with this is that most farangs meet bar girls and expect that sending them money the bar girl will be faithful to them. [color:red]NO.[color:blue] Bar girls have virtually no virtues and can not be trusted. They will take your money, fuck other men, and probably will run off with the farang with the most money.[/color]

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's been said many times already...sending money to a BG, and allowing her to stay in the scene, does nothing but give you the first spot in line. She WILL be fucking other guys when you're not around.

If a girl is truly interested in a relationship she'd quit the scene and get a REAL job. If and when that happens I think its OK to send them a little money to help out. The notion they need 30K+ a month to 'survive' is bullshit. 95% of the country gets by on far less, what makes a BG any different?

The concept of sending money to a Thai girl each month is a good one.

I have known several Thai women (non bar girls) who have had Thai men send them money each month. The man sends the money and expects the Thai lady to wait for him.

[color:blue]The problem with this is that most farangs meet bar girls and expect that sending them money the bar girl will be faithful to them. [color:red]NO.[color:blue] Bar girls have virtually no virtues and can not be trusted. They will take your money, fuck other men, and probably will run off with the farang with the most money.[/color]

The mia Nois I know (all 3 of them) all cheat on there Thai BFs living abroad. It is bad to send money.

"...I think it's been said many times already...sending money to a BG, and allowing her to stay in the scene, does nothing but give you the first spot in line. She WILL be fucking other guys when you're not around.

If a girl is truly interested in a relationship she'd quit the scene and get a REAL job. If and when that happens I think its OK to send them a little money to help out. The notion they need 30K+ a month to 'survive' is bullshit. 95% of the country gets by on far less, what makes a BG any different?..."-Liquid Flux.

Weird how board attitudes change with time. Sending money is bad. It kills inititive, and raises their expectations, and life style. They panic when (not if) it gets cut off. They scramble back to a bar, or to find another sugar daddy. They are forever dependent on the "outside revenue" and never really learn to stand on their own 2 feet. In this sense, they always remain whores. Sending them money hurts more than it helps. *UNLESS* it is maybe used to set up a business or something that can become a renewable source of income, or to pay for an education which she can parly into bigger bhat...but just sending them money for nothing is stupid to say thye least.

With bar girls, there is NO guarantee that you will be first in line when you arrive. Her bigger other sponsor may have arrived the same day, or before...and she will "go up country visit sick mama..." and leave you humping your fist, or buying another whore, why do this? why pay for pussy you aren't there to fuck? As I have said before, would you pay a plumber NOT to fix your sink?

Scarfman, first words go to you. I have no Hoe and I don't sponsor anyone and if you believe a regular BG is doing just 20k then start puking. You obviously forgot the salary and the drinks + the tips her part of the barfine and that the most guys just pretend to pay on the lowest level. I never got tricked into paying anything btw.

ct.

sorry if i sounded like a prick before. so yer telling me you never had a paid gf in pattaya? they and yer current madam come to you for free because of your wisdom, natural goods looks and charm?

i dunno about yer bar, but i cant imagine yer girls gross over 10k per month after all the fines and penalties designed to rob go-go girls of their salary.

now then. yer thread here seems to be send some candy money to the girls but dont try to force or expect loyalty blah blah blah. i suspect all of these punter expectations on their ho's is bad for your business? if u cannot honestly say this statement is not true, then you are no longer partial, and no longer a punter, and this thread is inappropriate in its current context...

da ScarfMan

I think it's been said many times already...sending money to a BG, and allowing her to stay in the scene, does nothing but give you the first spot in line. She WILL be fucking other guys when you're not around.

no... not true... well atleast not always true... ma ho' - however - saves it for me only. thats what she told me! we gotta vooda hoodo thing and i just believe her.

Zombie you have just won the Jackpot and have described the reality how it really happens day in and day out in Thailand.

The males involved may have some personal 'issues' themselves, why would anyone want a RL based on money used as a control?

Because it is the closes way to achieve control over a woman they can think of!

The males involved may have The implicit threat is, send me money or i work in the bar/have sex with other men.

That is 100% the case and everyone who steps into a bar who is open for a relationship with a BG who doesn't wanna believe it is living in denial. When you call trust as the basic feature in a regular relationship then you have to be aware that money is the basiv feature in a farang vs BG relationship. You could go further and say; the more money the more trust she has

So, right from the start there is an underlying sense of insecurity/unreality for the men, there can't be any trust when Damocles sword is hanging over the head of any man involved.

You hit the nail on the head. Exactly this is why so many pay more and more and more than they should because they are scared to loose what they actually don't have. There is no trust on both sides. The girls default opinion is "men like to butterfly" because they have been cheated on so many times and the men try to forget about the money issue, they tell themselves that they are helping the girl they love with money but subconciously they know that the money is the primary feature that keeps em in the game! Exceptions are the guys who doesn't get it or those who are already so desperate that they don't care. Usually it is the guy with the most confidence who wins the race, just like in farang land and one has to realise that if he cant make a relationship work at home he won't make it work with a hooker, it was all just an illusion. That is why I am saying, take it slow, send a little bit and let her do her job, return to her and just enjoy your time without talking about love. She can't fail you this way, she can't disappoint you when the crimes are legal, let her have her own responsibilities because it is the only way for you to see who she really is. If she isn't changing at all you don't have to bother anymore, she is not qualified. If you see she has changed, she is more calm more relaxed by doing her own decissions you have a point to go on or to take it on the next level!

Good Re-Cap Zombie and actually you said something you might wouldn't say. My point exactly is that a relationship between a Prostitute and a Farang doesn't make sense unless it is your only option!

I could live with that, If I am lucky I am the first in line, I wouldn't mind her doing her job!

If a girl is truly interested in a relationship she'd quit the scene and get a REAL job. If and when that happens I think its OK to send them a little money to help out. The notion they need 30K+ a month to 'survive' is bullshit. 95% of the country gets by on far less, what makes a BG any different?

I know you didn't mean it that way so please don't take ANY offense from what I am going to say because it will sound harsh but only to make a point, it is not personal:

That is the farang arrogant and short sighted opinion why I have started this thread! It is the most common opinion.

We idiots don't realise what this is about and this is why the farangs will never stop struggeling! These girls don't work in the bar to get by, they work there to improve, make a new house, get a car, get a farm or something else that creates a chasflow.

If she really wants to have a relationship with you she will be happy with less, the question is what she wants out of the relationship. Never ever forget, a girl who is making less money because she feel in love who is sending less or no money to her family is considered a bad girl unless the family is already doing fine and got what they wanted.

sorry if i sounded like a prick before. so yer telling me you never had a paid gf in pattaya? they and yer current madam come to you for free because of your wisdom, natural goods looks and charm?

Of course I had a payed girlfriend in Pattaya but I was already living there when it happnend and there was also no reason to doubt her love! Whenever I gave her money i felt like shit, like a fucking looser which I was able to hide perfectly and which wasn't the reason for the break up. She was too crazy and too jealous and it make me ting tong!

I have no current madam, all I have is friends and yes some of them don't want me to pay them, It has nothing to do with wisdom or my looks, more with the way I treat them. I see the most of them almost everyday for almost a year and we basically know all our secrets and strategies of each other. It doesn't happen often but sometimes it feels good for both to go with someone you respect and trust! Nothing special about it, everyone who lives there has girls like that!

i suspect all of these punter expectations on their ho's is bad for your business? if u cannot honestly say this statement is not true, then you are no longer partial, and no longer a punter, and this thread is inappropriate in its current context...

Utter bullshit :)

First of all I am still a punter because I don't shit where I eat, I'd not touch any of my employees.

Second of all I am still a punter because of the reason above. I still want and need sex which I buy from other bars.

3rd of all

every girl is replacable and according to the reality they have a boyfriend and come back anyways. Even if they are not coming back, then she will be replaced with another girl. The city is full of beauties! I rather see them leaving happy than staying miserable! Money is not my primary reason why I am doing this business. The girls private life is none of my business unless they ask for advice or need someone to talk to! For me the girls are dancers and motivators for drinks what they are doing after the bar fine is none of my business that's why it is called Go Go bar and not a brothel. There are thousands of hot dancers out there!

I think you should be very careful CT based on your 2nd point. As a bar owner you may appear to be trawling the other bars for the best girls. Being a magnet for the the best girls in Pattaya that you are you may put a few noses out of joint.

Beeing that magent would be great, sadly I am not! :)

I am not going to recrute from other bars unless they come from alone! The p4p scene in Pattaya is huge. Thank you for your concern, it is taken care off, I have spoken with the 2 guys who are affected already and there is a common understanding, they know me well.

Archived