Scammers Or Survivors

ChristianTroy

Still, be careful CT, there are some real slimey fuckers around there...gotta come down to see your place asap..r u fully open yet? I might be interested in doing the same thing one day and would like the skinny on what's involved but i'd choose to do it elsewhere..Pattaya is not my cup of tea :beer:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CT

The day a girl decides to become a BG she is already labeled a bad girl by her family. Sending them more or less money isn't going to change that. Sure she may provide some material things, but at the expense of putting herself into the lower rungs of Thai society and being looked down upon by 99% of her peers. Is that really an improvement?

And how many of them really quit the scene once they earn enough money to buy the car, farm, or whatever else? My guess is very few, because then they need the new mobile, or the new gold chain or the new (fill in the blank). It's a never ending greedy cycle. The only way they leave is to find the whale who splashes the cash, or their 'used by' date passes and they're forced out.

I agree to a point liquidflux but some girls do not make that choice it is made for them usually by the mother. Typical case was the farmers daughter. Not her choice to go to Pattaya, not her choice to let me go for an older, fatter, uglier, softer Texan. But her mothers choice because he was the one willing to send money every month.

bust

That is a sad situation.

Not knowing anything about her, I'd guess the mom was already corrupted by the scene in some way, most likely from another family member. It also goes against CT's theory that these girls are there trying to improve their lives. Her life isn't being improved at all, she's simply satisfying the greed of her mom.

It was actually the cousin. Hard-core Pattaya girl. Started working there when she was 16. Rebellious as all fuck to her American step-dad (there's probably the origin) and tells the family how wonderful Pattaya is and how girls can find rich farang husband to take care of family. Never can understand the logic with CT.

i'm just curious about something CT...if a man is sponsering a bar girl from abroad, when he comes to thailand to be with that girl is he still expected to pay for the time he is with her while in thailand too? or does the money that he's been sending her cover that time? kinda like a lay-a-way.Or advanced pussy payments...

OH ,

other than you who is always able to quote a variety of close male/female Thai friends at any occasion ( you must have assembled several trainloads of South East Asian friends in the meantime ) I can only report about two cases where I know excactly what their history was .

They had nothing to do with your fun-type whores who you think enjoy getting laid by fuckup falangs who are worth shit at home . Case No. 2 worked on a construction site for 150 baht a day to keep the family afloat til she could not stand it any more . So what is the next best alternative , selling noodles ? Age 34 by the way , children 11 + 14 , not much time to waste learning a trade as you suggest . I wait for your proposals ,expert ; they might take a numbers of girls home .

BuBi

If a girl is truly interested in a relationship she'd quit the scene and get a REAL job. If and when that happens I think its OK to send them a little money to help out. The notion they need 30K+ a month to 'survive' is bullshit. 95% of the country gets by on far less, what makes a BG any different?

I know you didn't mean it that way so please don't take ANY offense from what I am going to say because it will sound harsh but only to make a point, it is not personal:

That is the farang arrogant and short sighted opinion why I have started this thread! It is the most common opinion.

We idiots don't realise what this is about and this is why the farangs will never stop struggeling! These girls don't work in the bar to get by, they work there to improve, make a new house, get a car, get a farm or something else that creates a chasflow.

If she really wants to have a relationship with you she will be happy with less, the question is what she wants out of the relationship. Never ever forget, a girl who is making less money because she feel in love who is sending less or no money to her family is considered a bad girl unless the family is already doing fine and got what they wanted.

CT,

You seem to be contradicting yourself here. First you say Liquidflux is wrong for saying that a girl should be willing to take a regular job and accept less money as she would working as a BG.

Later on you say a BG will be happy to accept less money if she really wants a relationship with you. What is your opinion really? You can't say Liquidflux' remark is an exemplary shortsided and arrogant farang opinion, while agreeing with his remark later on. :confused:

Certainly an interesting thread, with many viewpoints, all of which are deeply affected by the poster's personal experiences.

I will say that I think CT's main point is true. If you make money an issue, especially bargaining on what is "needed" to live upcountry, your relationship is doomed. If this is the person you are truly committing to, why are you lowballing or arguing about money? Probably because you are not truly committed and you certainly are showing her that. Hence, chances are she is going to keep on doing what she was when she meet you.

TH

Archived