Scammers Or Survivors

ChristianTroy

I've posted about this before, but i know a girl working in the pong, married with a kid. She works every night, gets a lot of customers, as she is cute (i met her by paying bar, back in my p4p days), but every setang she gets she gives to her husband, who pisses it up, doesn't work and gambles.

She's too ashamed to tell me this. Her best mate told me the story,

You do realize that this is at best second hand information?

It is probably correct though, BUT how much do we ever really know for sure, forever being outsiders in terms of language, ethnicity (is that a word?), culture etc?

cheers

hn

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The burnt ones always show their hand with their posts.

????? Was that directed at me????? If so you are very wrong...i have a GF and really wouldn't want a BG for a GF...this girl was part of a 3 some i entertained for a few months, way back...almost one year ago...i just feel sorry for her as she is a good soul and deserves better, just not me! I really wouldn't go there...

I've posted about this before' date=' but i know a girl working in the pong, married with a kid. She works every night, gets a lot of customers, as she is cute (i met her by paying bar, back in my p4p days), but every setang she gets she gives to her husband, who pisses it up, doesn't work and gambles.

She's too ashamed to tell me this. Her best mate told me the story, [/quote']

You do realize that this is at best second hand information?

It is probably correct though, BUT how much do we ever really know for sure, forever being outsiders in terms of language, ethnicity (is that a word?), culture etc?

cheers

hn

I met her husband, met the children of the 2 girls i was bedding, the info. came from one girl who was the other girls best mate...they were my 3 some from heaven! I got to know them very well...spent a lot of time outside the bar with them etc...the other girl spoke near fluent english and i understand a lot of Thai. I know what they said to each other and me...they just didn't ever know i understood them...i never let BGs know i understand Thai (altho' granted i'm far from fluent).

????? Was that directed at me????? If so you are very wrong...i have a GF and really wouldn't want a BG for a GF...this girl was part of a 3 some i entertained for a few months, way back...almost one year ago...i just feel sorry for her as she is a good soul and deserves better, just not me! I really wouldn't go there...

No.....not directed at you :beer:

CT, although no poll was to be found I'll vote for both - BGs can be great scammers AND survivors - its hardly a contradiction is it? :)

The prevalent idea of making a RT last by giving her a choice who to fuck with a moderate sponsering of some 10k might work for those realistic guys who ain't expecting faithfulness & owner rights on her pussy!

Still I tend to favour the stingy way of expecting the world from the BG of my choosing without any kind of sponsoring or fucking on the side i.e. I'm a dreamer ;)

But I think its healthy dealing with any asian hooker or non hooker to realise they ALL have ther potential to sell their pussy, some just prefer to use their brains to make a living & then only fuck for fun. Best of luck :beer:

BTW CT thanks for the interesting gogo girls point of view :up:

This presupposes most girls start in the bar business with a clear goal and a strategy to obtain those goals. This contradicts my own experiences. Most girls I have known sort of drifted into the business, for several reasons, the most obvious one a lack of money. IME most girls keep the best part of their earnings for themselves, and send only a small part home. My guestimate is around 3,000 baht a mont, upwards to 10,000 baht. The rest is either stashed in a savings account (not very common!), or blown on drugs, luxury items and partying.

I think this is an excellent post Songmaak even when I have to add a few things which doesn't mean I disagree!

If I had to to make 3 categories of BGs I would sort them like this

1) girls who stumbled in for money reasons and send home a rather small amount and everything else you have said above

2) girls with no kids and no presure at all, they go with the customers they like and also keep the most part of the money for themseleves.

3) and that is the majority here in Pattaya and I am not qualified enough to talk about other girls that PTY girls.

I'd say that 85% or more are brought here by their families because they have a baby and there is supposed to be food on the table, a lame excuse if you ask me but it appears the girls has been rushed to work here, can't finish school because too expensive, so what chance they have really?

Reasons have really shifted in the last couple of years, some of you might be out of the scene for a too long time and others still carry their old experiences with them and don't really care about the changes.

These 85% of the girls here don't focus on survival, they focus on improvement! Improvmement for themseleves and the family! So many Pattaya Sextourists have bought their girlfriends a house and a car or a farm, the word was spreaded fast and when many can get a house from a farang you don't need to be Einstein that the others want that too! When 5 years ago only the super stunners were able to get a house, nowadays the average girls can get one too! Their desires have evolved and it gets worse when a farang came to the village of the parents and made their neighbours a new shiny house! These girls send home a lot. The girls I hang out with do send almost their entire money home. If she makes 50k she sends home 30k.

I think for the Beer Bar girls it is times easier then for Gogo girls because the GFE experience starts when he enters the bar, the chances to have a better talk are higher than in a loud Gogo Bar where you get distracted by nudity! However, when you are friends with the girls and sk them why they work bar and when they believe they will stop they will tell you "I want to make house for my family and want them to have a farm that they can make money and dont need me anymore" I heard it so many times from girls who know they would never get more than a drink from me that I have no doubts to believe it!

IMO, the only way to get a girl out of the bar is if she wants out. If you have to match her pay in the bar, you simply have become her best paying customer, and not her boyfriend!

Exactly you will be the best paying customer, so hands off!

Yes you will only get her out of the bar when she wants out and that is exactly what I am trying to say, she doesn't want out when her family doesn't have what they believe to deserve and if you are the one who is willing to compensate that you will be the best paying customer again! Give her all at once and she will most likely exploit her new gained freedom and dump you! Things have to happen step by step and slowly enough for her to adjust to the new situation.

I know a lot of guys who thought they made it work with their girls, turned out that they left the bar because they hoped it would change everyones life, hers changed and improved and the family was left with nothing or not enough. 1 Year later she was back where she left.

Archived