Do those guys know they are with Ladyboys?

EasySt

"Post ops are a different story." a myth.....they have to pre lubricate so if your 'girl' claims she just showered it's a k-toy.

Pre ops also go nuts when you stimulate their nipples...I mean nuts, sure some girls do also, but EVERY post op k toy will go bananas if you so much as touch thier nipples.

Sometimes if it's not the best job they have a weird thing sticking out of their butts.....Like an outtie asshole....they will claim a gigantic hemorroid.

Most of the barfining of k toys within nanaplaza results in a trip to the third floor shortime rooms and not out through the enterance.....when it is going out of the plaza the ktoys will offer to meet you at said destination if you start acting squeemish.

Personally I find the whole thing a little disgusting.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say the majority of these guys know exactly "what's up" (pun intended)

I am sure you are right.

Just like some guys check out their brains at the airport and engage in driving huge motorbikes, 120 HP jet scooters, cars and whatnot without having a clue as to how so safely drive these things and without having neither license nor insurance.

Likewise, some of said guys engage in sexual adventures that they would not even consider at home. Like unprotected sex with back street hookers and LB adventures. "Hey, I am on vacation, nobody knows me here".

cheers

hn

That comment Sir, could end you up in a whole load of trouble !

I am purely hetro, however, I have to say that some of the best looking "women" I have seen could fool most of us, drunk or not.

I have no problems with Katoeys, but if guys wanna go with them, then I have no problems with it. Each to their own.

I personnally don't like to see Katoeys in a bar with regular/real women...especially dancing. to me Katoeys are just a distraction, and if I spot one I leave.

As far as them being freaks...they can indeed in some cases act bizaare, and damned right frightening at times...but well, this is how "god" (who probably doesn't exist) made them so well, mai pen rai...

I do think the guys who go with them do have some issues they need to address, mainly all the excuses and denials. There is nothuing wrong with being gay, or bi curious, or with liking katoeys. But there is no need for the denials and excuses.

To me, when guys who like Katoeys start that shit of "...I am not gay because..." it is as if they are saying there is a stigma, or something wrong with being gay, or likeing katoeys, and thus, give the "label makers" power over them. Remember, all things have labels, and the label only has power if you let it. Life is short, enjoy what you are called to enjoy. But never deny who or what you are, to do so gives "them" power over you.

Archived