Do those guys know they are with Ladyboys?

EasySt

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so you either ignore implied meaning or you don't possess the intellectual wit to grasp it. I give up...

If OH did or didn't, why are you interested? Why do you care? I certainly don't.

Dysfunctional is a term used by Psychologists to describe a behaviour or way of thinking, which isn't functional...functional being positive/serves a purpose which is based on progress, dysfunctional being negative/serves a negative or detrimental purpose....There are additional aspects to this, but i can't be arsed to explain them to you. Really, try to avoid being insulting.

I didn't state the obvious about what you wrote, telling me more about you...as with most language, it can be read on several different levels...guess what? You chose the wrong one.

FYI, you haven't guessed correctly at my motivation for replying to you...i had written about my reasons, which you seem to have ignored. I have no interest in picking holes in you or your posts, i just don't like it when people are unjust, as you have been.

And finally, can i recommend a good spell checker.

Well, everybody has it's own believes and opinions and defends it, some do it polite and some do it more harsh, However, it is just the cyberspace.

My stance on doinking a fella is:

I wish I was bisexual and wouldn't care so I had more sexpartners to choose from. I hate dicks and women with dicks so it is none of my desires. Whatever one makes happy he is supposed to do and if he has to get shoved a dick up his ass to be happy I am happy for him!

Ok, so you either ignore implied meaning or you don't possess the intellectual wit to grasp it. I give up...

YOu don't give up - you continue to post. YOur 'inmplied meaning' was a series of lines giving options.

If OH did or didn't, why are you interested? Why do you care? I certainly don't.

You obviously so, this is your 5th post.

Dysfunctional is a term used by Psychologists to describe a behaviour or way of thinking, which isn't functional...functional being positive/serves a purpose which is based on progress, dysfunctional being negative/serves a negative or detrimental purpose....There are additional aspects to this, but i can't be arsed to explain them to you. Really, try to avoid being insulting.

You can't be arsed? V british of you. Do we say 'shrink'? Humm, as for insulting, see your series of option lines!

I didn't state the obvious about what you wrote, telling me more about you...as with most language, it can be read on several different levels...guess what? You chose the wrong one.

And you didn't grasp the 'whys' of my initial post.

FYI, you haven't guessed correctly at my motivation for replying to you...i had written about my reasons, which you seem to have ignored. I have no interest in picking holes in you or your posts, i just don't like it when people are unjust, as you have been.

Hold on, the interest is obvious, you are clinging to my posts.

And it all comes down to what........ my spelling.

Hiho.

I made my point.

He had an eyefull, nothing more nothing less.

And I think the attacker is right in the sense that he feels there is something odd with OH's behaviour on the board. Bad experiences he has had for sure, whether it is with LB's or women only OH will know and it doesnt matter. Hurt can distort reality A LOT. You can overcome it or stay in a defensive painful position. Its a choice what to do with your shite. And no OH I am not attacking you.

It's true and it is so predictable isnâ??t it? Another katoey thread, another time for OH to antagonize katoeys & punters who have gone katoey by labeling them with terms none of those types would agree with. It would be like every time an arbitrary thread came up and someone mentioned their Mrs. or about a girl with stretchies if some guy barges in and labels them all a bunch of mother f*****s and then adds â??but hey thereâ??s nothing wrong with it, you just need to admit who you areâ?Â.

The moderation of the board is excellent and OH has had many worthwhile contributions. But I sense there are others who think it would be nice to be able to discuss katoeys for once without the thread being hijacked and ruined by this bizarre vendetta or whatever it is.

Archived