Do those guys know they are with Ladyboys?

EasySt

correct OH I also dont have a problem with people who are gay,Crossdressers Trannys also there personal choice.I think that a thai tranny may look more like a woman than there western counterparts that is no reason making it o.k to go with them.As too my refrence "freaks" maybe a little cruel but the ones i have seen around do seem some what odd.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one have no problem with it.. though I don't 'do it' myself..

Those with a profoundly homophobic attitude are missing out on some of the unique ladyboy humour that you can only find while sat in a ladyboy gogo; as soon as you tell them you're not into ladyboys, just there for a good night drinking, they become very 'entertaining'... some of the most fun evenings have been had playing drinking games with these guys. Uniquely, they take 'no' for an answer and stop pressuring you for a barfine, which is more than can be said for a lot of places.

Same rules apply to the really bad quality ladyboys (the traditional drag queens) like the mama/papasan in Hollywood 2 (I think)... they know they're not fooling anyone so a bit of camp play acting is more than acceptable.

I wouldn't want to share a bed with any of them, but the same goes for my male drinking buddies.

I was having a conversation with a bar girl at Big Dogs one afternoon whilst watching the passing parade coming into NEP and clocking-on for the evening. (Does this mean the katoeys "cock-on" instead?) :grin:

Anyway, I asked her what happened to ladyboys when they get old. She was telling me that most of them want to meet a farang and get married - same as a "real" woman.

She also mentioned that there were a lot of psychological issues involved as well (her words: "not good in head") and that a lot of them commit suicide when they get old as they really don't see a future for themselves.

If that's the case, (and upon thinking about it, it kind of made sense), then from a human point of view, that's kind of sad IMO.

Old Hippie,

EVERY TIME there is a thread on ladyboys, you are ALWAYS right in the thick of it.ALWAYS.

It speaks volumes to the amateur psychologists among the board members

Was there an incident in your past? It's ok, mistakes are made. I am sure you threw him out when you found out.

Go on, spill the beans.

Well i could go all shrinky on you and give you the goods on human sexuality but i really can't be arsed...and anyway it would spoil the fun.

However, a lot of ladies have fantasies of their guy with another guy...and a lot of supposed heterosexuals are bi curious...it can be the lady who wants the fantasy or the man or often both...

'Vive le difference' and various other overused sayings.

I am contributing.

The thread is about ladyboys and a sub point is how fellas that shag other fellas dressed as women are batty boys but won't admit it.

We have never met, though you make reference to my ass. You even talk of doinking it, my ass that is..........Come on fella, tell the thread what it's all about.

Archived