Do those guys know they are with Ladyboys?

EasySt

I was insulting you, because you wish to imply something. There are plenty of people who have no concern for what other guys do to get their nut, I am one of them. I was replying to a guy who said people who doinked Katoeys and the Katoeys themselves were some how fucked up (forget the exact word). What you fail to understand is I am defending people and their right to enjoy themselves, whether I am into it or not. My explanations on the subject are very clear.

In any point, you purpose in this thread is to troll,annoy and provoke...have fun...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think that each time you respond to these kind of threads, cause you always do, you are not annoying the fellas that doink fellas in dresses?Ofcourse you are man.

Is a troll someone who pulls you on it and asks your to clarify WHAT has made you so antagonistic to said batty boys? Cause you are. If I had the inclination, I'd search your posts and give you loads of examples.

I am not poking fun at you, nor insulting you, nor projecting my hiden desires on you. (like the doinking line)

I just wonder WHY you are always in the thick of it regards the ladyman shaggers.

I find it quite amusing old hippie, that you take some much time to tell the board on so many similar threads that the chaps are gay. No matter what the discussion is on LMs, you always bring it back to the same point.

I am convinced you have had a bad experience, kicked him out and now still, after all this time, can't get that COCK outta your head man. It's there........go on admit it, you had an eyefull of the meat and 2 veg and liked it but cant admit it to yourself. Lets hope it was just an eyefull.

Every so often a rather bent line comes out of you (like doinking my ass) - and don't tell me that was an attempted insult, men don't insult eachother by saying 'I've fucked you' unless that are batty boys, Arabs,closet puffs or want to dominate other men. Which one is it?

Na, don't answer that. You just keep on with your rants about how ungay you are, honey.

I'll leave you to it.

I do make a point of defending homosexuals when they are unfairly discriminated against...out of guilt for not doing so in high school when I was afriad of being branded as gay for sticking up for them.

And, I do believe that the gender you choose to sleep with says nothing about your balue as a human being...

But, I must admit, that being around flamboyant gays...where in makeup or not, makes me a little uncomfortable. I have never walked into a ladyboy bar...just converned about the fear of the unknown, I guess. I don't know what these guys will do next and how far they will take the campiness.

I do think the campiness does nothing but hurt the average homosexual though. 90% of gays act the same as non-gays, and you wouldn't know their orientation...but they get lumped in with all these drag queens who DO make people uncomfortable.

I should amend the 90% number because it seems that for some reason Thai guys are MUCH more prone to parade around in a comical feminine way. I wonder why?

Also, when was the last time you saw a Thai movie or tv show where there wasn't as least one campy ladyboy? At my hotel, no employee party would be complete without the usual ladyboy show.

Do you think that each time you respond to these kind of threads, cause you always do, you are not annoying the fellas that doink fellas in dresses?Ofcourse you are man.

Is a troll someone who pulls you on it and asks your to clarify WHAT has made you so antagonistic to said batty boys? Cause you are. If I had the inclination, I'd search your posts and give you loads of examples.

I am not poking fun at you, nor insulting you, nor projecting my hiden desires on you. (like the doinking line)

I just wonder WHY you are always in the thick of it regards the ladyman shaggers.

I find it quite amusing old hippie, that you take some much time to tell the board on so many similar threads that the chaps are gay. No matter what the discussion is on LMs, you always bring it back to the same point.

I am convinced you have had a bad experience, kicked him out and now still, after all this time, can't get that COCK outta your head man. It's there........go on admit it, you had an eyefull of the meat and 2 veg and liked it but cant admit it to yourself. Lets hope it was just an eyefull.

Every so often a rather bent line comes out of you (like doinking my ass) - and don't tell me that was an attempted insult, men don't insult eachother by saying 'I've fucked you' unless that are batty boys, Arabs,closet puffs or want to dominate other men. Which one is it?

Na, don't answer that. You just keep on with your rants about how ungay you are, honey.

I'll leave you to it.

So, i'm interested, what's your agenda here?

You are a homophobe wishing to 'out' OH?

You are gay and want OH to admit he bats for the other team too?

You are just a wind-up merchant who thinks he is capable of manipulation and intends to prove this?

You are repressed and would feel better if OH helped you to 'come out' as well?

The reason i ask this is, that what you wrote previously, was just total bollox...really....

Who cares if OH had or hadn't had an experience? Who cares what he's done, what his sexuality is etc etc, it's his personal business....AND why do you????????? Your reasons for this pursuit are far more interesting............

So, i'm interested, what's your agenda here?

To ask OH why he is always on the battyboy's case.

You are a homophobe wishing to 'out' OH?

Na, I don't think he's gay. You need to reread my post

You are gay and want OH to admit he bats for the other team too?

Nope, I'm not gay either

You are just a wind-up merchant who thinks he is capable of manipulation and intends to prove this?

I am a wind up merchant but for the other 2 parts...nope again.

You are repressed and would feel better if OH helped you to 'come out' as well?

Nope, nither of us are shirt lifters

The reason i ask this is, that what you wrote previously, was just total bollox...really....

And I am on your mates case ofcourse so you jump in

Who cares if OH had or hadn't had an experience?

I do - I wanna know why he always goes for the LB shaggers jugulars

Who cares what he's done, what his sexuality is etc etc, it's his personal business....

My point exactly, who cares! So none of us should judge

AND why do you????????? Your reasons for this pursuit are far more interesting............

And the reason you are pursuing me on top off that has an interest level also. YOu see, YOU, if you re-read my posts are doing exactly what I am doing. It interest me that you can't see it.

I'm just curious...us shrinks are like that...i also dislike injustice or unfairness...combining those 2 factors is why your 'pursuit' piqued my interest....your reply tells me more about you.

As regards OH being my mate, i've never met the guy, but i respect him and hope we do meet sometime. I hope you can show him some common curtesy and stop the snide insinuations. There really is no need for it.

Has it occured to you that he just likes to joke around? Maybe he is virtuous (ok, i'm pushing the envelope a bit here) and believes in equality and rights, hence his attitude displayed in his posts about LBs. My reading of OHs posts on LBs is that he believes in a 'live and let live' world, where people are ok being whatever they want to be, he just doesn't like those who lie and deny what/who they are...and push their dysfunctional attitudes upon others.

Maybe i'm wrong...i'm sure he'll be along to correct my opinion.

Mate,

That was perhaps the fastest reply ever. Are you sat on the thread waiting? You'll have to give it a while before you answer now, so you don't appear to be my stalker in persuit.

You reply also speaks volumes, your own 'persuit' that is. Ofourse my reply would tell you more about me. The whole post was about my opinion. Hell, do you charge $$$ to state the obvious? LOL.

Are you not stating a contradiction in terms now yourself by saying?

My reading of OHs posts on LBs is that he believes in a 'live and let live' world, where people are ok being whatever they want to be, he just doesn't like those who lie and deny what/who they are''

So which way is is? Live and let live or not liking what they do and how they do it? Surely it can't be both ways if it really is a concept of 'live and let live, I aint gonna judge'? Or is it just vertuous or a plain 'ol joke?

...and push their dysfunctional attitudes upon others'.

dysfuncional ey? Hummmm, strange concept and labelling method for a 'shrink'.... Na, I don't think you charge anything mate.

Anyways, back to my point. I don't think OH is a shirt lifter,I'd bet money on it, I am not a shirt lifter but his years long running saga between him and blokes that 'doink' men in froks just isn't normal.

I am convinced that he has, at some point, way back when, taken said man in frock home and had an orrible orrible shock. It convinced him that any chap shagging one is gay (which ofcourse they are I agree with OH) and he's been pushing the concept, vigorously ever since.

Anyways, just my take on things.

It always intests as to why people are so vocal on some points. THis is my third post on that so in your attempt to pick holes and read into that.... you are clutching at straws.

Archived