Do those guys know they are with Ladyboys?

EasySt

OH, they weren't denying themselves anything....as far as I could tell. They wanted to fuck a real girl that looked like the ladyboys. My point was that if the ladyboy had everything done and you couldn't tell the difference, then just enjoy. But if she takes off her clothes and has a penis.... well, that is kind of hard to ignore if your trying not to think about the fact that you might be with a guy.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...But if she takes off her clothes and has a penis.... well, that is kind of hard to ignore if your trying not to think about the fact that you might be with a guy..."

Tell that to the guys who are really into ladyboys... :) Frankly, I think that is the draw for them to begin with. Anyway, the questiion is/was do you tell them, and I'd say no, don't tell them if you don't know them. If they are a friend and you are sure they are not making a concientious decision, then yeah, I'd tell them.

hmmmm, lots of judgement against people who choose to experience an alternative lifestyle and write about it ant thai360.

re-read my katoey'd thread. All kinds of name calling yet no one stepping in to admonish.

Perhaps different opinions or exeriences are not wanted. I find it hard to believe there was not a 'katoey' related forum created earlier. That would allow people who didn't want to read about it an easy pass.....just don't click in.

It would be one of the most visited forums on the site....katoeys are big business online.....say if katoeys are so prolific in the LOS where they can't go without being in 'hetero' forums how come there isn't a katoey section?

Dare ya KS.....betcha it will be VERY busy....only one way to find out.

I thought the question was "do they know". My answer is that for most first timers from Western countries, most don't. As far as telling someone, I would never walk up to someone I didn't know and tell them they were with a ladyboy. Why should I care what they do. But I know my friends and I feel a certain responsibility when taking them on their first trip to LOS. So I do let them know. What they do after that is their business.

Glad you decided to post again, buddy.

Troy is 41? Holy shit, he looks like my age. He is too good for this city I guess, I was tempted all the time to give him a hug, he was sitting there and smiling like a little boy at the candy store. Very polite guy, I like him, I had fun to show him around, I hope he enjoyed it too! The big boobed lady whiches name resembles a fast food chain kept on talking about him. She bought a latex dress to impress him (not kiddin), too bad he never saw her in that, that was one of the best views I have ever had in this city.(Troy is Shaws friend and it is his real name, so dont think I am talking about myself)

Did you get that freebie you were aiming for after I left you?? I got my treat that night! :drunk:

Archived