Definition of ST & LT?

scott808

Sorry, i'm green too these terms.

What does it mean? I know that in Thailand you can go to massage palours and get laid.

But what about the bar girls. My friend told me it's just like the korean bars at home (honolulu), but you get to take the girl home after you finish drinking.

I kind of understand the barfine. You pay this so the girl can hangout with you. But what do you get from a ST/LT?

Is ST taking the girl back to your hotel and having sex. And when you finish she leave? And LT the same but she says over all night or even spending the next day with you?

I guess I am looking to find a girl that will spend the night with me and next day she will show me around. (Shopping) After the shopping we go back and have sex again.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST = She will take you usually to short time hotel and fuck you.

LT = You can take her back to your hotel she will stay the night.

That's a basic definition but I am sure others will expand on it. The final thing you describe is called "Welcome to LOS" :beer:

Short time also includes going back to your room for sex. She will leave after sex. In Bangkok she may leave immediately after sex! Long term is more rare in BKK these days it seems as the girls are interested in multiple STs in one night. Pattaya is more laid back and LT is more common.

Based on your request you should tell your new friend that you are interested in LT before you leave the bar so you are not disapointed later. You may also want to negotiate your price at this time. She will probably intend to leave after you wake up in the morning, that is the usual end to long term. However you can certainly arrange what you are looking for, but it may cost more money because you are now into the second day. Anything can be arranged. Sometimes the problem is getting her to leave!

I usually do not commit to a LT upfront because I really don't know until I have been with the lady for a while whether I want her to spend the night. I may very well want her to leave. It just depends on the experience I am having. You can always ask her to stay longer after you have been with her for a while.

A comment on extra activities with your new friend... on my first few trips I wanted to go sightseeing and shopping with her and go around the city. After a while I realized the girls really do not like to go around the city with us in the daytime because it is so obvious to other Thai people that they are hookers and they lose face. Some girls don't care but some do. Just pay attention to the cues when you ask her.

Now I tend to spend the days solo (usually at the pool) and look for company at night.

You have it pretty much correct.

The barfine simply releases the go-go or hostess bar girl from the bar for the night.

Short time and long time are as you stated. In my experience, most long time girls will spend the next day with you, even if it means sleeping all day, until they have to go back to work. If there is a shopping trip involved, it's almost guaranteed the girl will wake up and hang out with you the next day. :)

Last trip, I did a beer bar girl at a short time hotel, then liked her enough that she stayed with me at my hotel for two nights. Of course, I went back to her bar and paid the subsequent barfines. Once the girl's out of the bar, it's all negotiable between you and her.

Hope this helps.

"I guess I am looking to find a girl that will spend the night with me and next day she will show me around. (Shopping) After the shopping we go back and have sex again."

Make sure you mention the shopping bit when you ask for LT, it may influence her decision.

;)

Archived