Definition of ST & LT?

scott808

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last time I was there got really lucky, met a girl in a bar in Nana Plaza, she had only been working for 3 days jing jing, anyway she stayed with me for a week while I was there, she was no shoppig freak (unusual) and we had the best time, all she wanted after that time was a bracelet 1100b. So sometime you can get lucky. I will be back in the LOS on 14 feb, cant wait.

Cant wait to get back and meet her mototaxi boyfriend/pimp, you mean...

Scott808, you asked a question. You seem to be a newbie, a greenhorn, and you wanted

to get some useful informations. I gave some hints and advices concerning LT and ST.

I hope my tips are helpful for you.

[color:blue]Pattaya:[/color]

In Pattaya the going rate for LT is 1000 Baht for beer bar girls and 1500 Baht for gogo girls.

Some stunners and superstars from gogos want more (2000) but you can negotiate them down

which is no problem, because in Pattaya there are girls girls girls as far as the eye can reach.

It is a buyers market! The bars are full of beautiful girls. There is an excess supply of women;

many of them nice and sexy. The bars are empty with customers and loaded with girls.

You are the one who can choose and who can dictate prices, in a certain bandwidth.

In my humble opinion it is brainless to pay prices over 2000 Baht for LT.

Don't pay 2500 or even 3000 Baht for LT.

[color:blue]Bangkok; lower Sukumvhit: NEP, Soi Cowboy etc..[/color]

Avoid the expensive bars like the Rainbow Bars. These are the bars where our Japanese

colleagues destroyed the prices. Every girl of these bars quotes 3000 up to 4000 Baht LT.

That is ridiculous. You can find in some of the smaller bars in NEP like DC10 or Sexy Nights

pretty girls who go with you LT for 1500 Baht.

Take your time. You can find in Thermae, Biergarten, Soi Cowboy, Nana Disco, Grace Coffee shop

and â?? in general: lower Sukumvhit - many beautiful girls who go with you for 1000 or 1500 Baht

long time and who give you a wonderful night.

And you can find in many bars of Soi Cowboy beautiful cuties, warm hearted creatures,

who give you sexual pleasure, who give you that special girl friend sex all night long and

even the following morning and day; for only 1000 or 1500 Baht. You must have a little

patience and comb through the bars to find the right girl.

General tip:

There is one important rule being successful with bargirls and freelancers:

Make sure that there is a little chemistry between you and the girl! That sure helps a lot!

You must get the right feeling for the girl.

Enjoy yourself!

Greetings and peace

Nasiadai alias Bakwahn

Charly

CT wrote:

"You pay 600 baht (EUR 12.94) for fucking a girl trice?"

Yes! In Pattaya I pay 500 respectively 600 Baht for a ST. 2 respectively 3 shots!

CT wrote:

"In BKK for LT 1000 baht and you fuck her up to 7 times and spend an entire day with her?"

Yes! And I then I spent 2 or 3 days together with the girl. I have always a good time with the girl:

Doing some sightseeing in Bangkok, visiting some Wats etc..

I am not Baron von Muenchhausen,

[color:blue]but I am red blooded male with a reasonable Portion of testosterone in my body![/color]

[color:red]Are you jealous? Bist Du neidisch?[/color]

And I pay a fair price and have always a good time with the girl.

In many cases she doesnâ??t want to leave me:

"Oh, Charly, I want stay with you ..."

Dear BJ_Blackowitz, I am one of the senior members of this board.

I was one of the first who joined Khun Sanukâ??s board. That was about 1996 I think.

Look at my member number: 282.

I have been reading (and sometimes contributing) this board at a time

when you were still in nappies / diapers then 55555

And I have an advice for you, dear BJ_Blackowitz, learn to write correct English!

You write: "credetials"

Correct is: "credentials"

My advice for you: go back to school.

And one last remark: There is no need for you to worry about my money.

When I am in LOS I always have a well filled travel chest. So don't worry, be happy!

Greetings and peace

Nasiadai alias Bakwahn

Charly

OK, I have a question that I'll tag on to this thread (I will be coming to Thailand for the first time this September.)

So, when you visit these bars, it's perfectly OK to say, "I'm just looking" and not pick any girl? What happens, you just stay for one drink and look around, if nothing suits you, move on, no problem?

Bust, well, it wasn't me who got hostile. I provided Scott808 with good and useful informations;

in my opinion. If some of the guys can't stand ironical criticism, that is their headache.

I am not guilty for the sexual frugality and undemanding nature of some guys here.

But let me tell you a story for all newbies and guys who's opinion about ST is = one shot.

I had a girl for ST in Pattaya on a late afternoon. I came from the beach and I was on my way

back to the hotel. A girl caught my eyes, sexy and beautiful. She was from a small bar in Soi 8.

I told her upfront what I wanted. I did it not businesslike. I did this flirting with her, holding her tight,

kissing her. Telling her how pretty and sexy she is, caressing her etc. I wanted her twice and for 2 hours.

500 Baht. She agreed.

It was truly a fulfilling ST. I enjoyed her sexy body and her emotions for more than 2 hours.

I was so horny that she made me cum not twice â?? as negotiated â?? but 3 times.

When we left my hotel room I handed her a 500 Baht note and I gave her 100 Baht on top.

She smiled and greeted me with a Wai, showing me that she was happy with that.

Nasiadai

OK, I have a question that I'll tag on to this thread (I will be coming to Thailand for the first time this September.)

So, when you visit these bars, it's perfectly OK to say, "I'm just looking" and not pick any girl? What happens, you just stay for one drink and look around, if nothing suits you, move on, no problem?

Yes, pretty much it. You go, have a look, and if you don't like anything, move on. A drill many of us use is we walk in, have a quick look, if we want to leave right away, we say, "I am just looking for my friend" have a quick walk around/look, and either stay or leave...Enjoy the trip and please make a report!

Archived