Definition of ST & LT?

scott808

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LT from the Rainbow Bars? The girls from the Rainbow Bars only go ST, especially Rainbow 4, and they want 2,000 baht. If they agree to go LT, they'll try to turn it into a ST(e.g. my sister doesn't have a key to the apartment and I have to go, etc.)I thought the freelancers union in BKK colluded not so long ago to ask for 1,500 baht ST. :smirk:

LT from the Rainbow Bars? The girls from the Rainbow Bars only go ST, especially Rainbow 4, and they want 2,000 baht. If they agree to go LT, they'll try to turn it into a ST(e.g. my sister doesn't have a key to the apartment and I have to go, etc.)I thought the freelancers union in BKK colluded not so long ago to ask for 1,500 baht ST. :smirk:

Yes, Belem, you are right what you are say about the girls of the Rainbow bars.

They only go ST and when they agree to LT they try to turn it into ST under a pretext.

[color:red]The girls of the rainbow bars represent the most proceeded constitution (or frame of mind) of

westernisation and professionalisation. The attitude of those girls are slowly converging to the

western form of prostitution. Soon the girlfriend experience and their warm-heartedness will

be faded away.[/color]

But my advice (in that posting) was to avoid those expensive bars like the Rainbow Bars.

These are the bars where our Japanese colleagues destroyed the prices. And now I would add

they destroyed the attitude of the girls too.

Nasiadai

Some hints and examples for greenhorns and newbies:

On one of my last trip I made the following experiences in one of the big Hollywood bars (Carousel)

on the second floor (American 3. floor): I saw a stunner dancing, made eye contact and smiled at her.

We were flirting by our eyes and our smiles every time she came along the carousel by my side.

When she finished dancing, she quickly came to me and said: "I have already customer over there,

he spent a lady drink and he will pay bar for me. He pays 2500 Baht LT. Come back tomorrow.

Then Iâ??ll go with you."

Next evening I went to that bar rather early, about 8. She saw me and came to me and we

started flirting, chatting and laughing. I held her tight in my arms enjoying her sweet sexy

body with my greedy-randy hands â?¦; we had great sanuk together. She was very beautiful,

nice tits, long legs, a real stunner. About 2 hours later she went with me for 1500 Baht LT.

And she gave me that special girlfriend sex. She stayed with me till noon the next day. A LT

I remember down to the present day.

Nasiadai

Archived