Definition of ST & LT?

scott808

<>

Is that when she wakes up beside you, looks at you and says "you shold loose weight you getting fat your mother and i think you dont take life seriously when are we getting married your friends are all no good you should work harder and get a real job"

I agree with everything you said, but don't you still get to go shopping in the morning? It wouldn't be the GFE otherwise.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some hints and examples for greenhorns and newbies:

On one of my last trip I made the following experiences in one of the big Hollywood bars (Carousel)

on the second floor (American 3. floor): I saw a stunner dancing, made eye contact and smiled at her.

We were flirting by our eyes and our smiles every time she came along the carousel by my side.

When she finished dancing, she quickly came to me and said: "I have already customer over there,

he spent a lady drink and he will pay bar for me. He pays 2500 Baht LT. Come back tomorrow.

Then Iâ??ll go with you."

Next evening I went to that bar rather early, about 8. She saw me and came to me and we

started flirting, chatting and laughing. I held her tight in my arms enjoying her sweet sexy

body with my greedy-randy hands â?¦; we had great sanuk together. She was very beautiful,

nice tits, long legs, a real stunner. About 2 hours later she went with me for 1500 Baht LT.

And she gave me that special girlfriend sex. She stayed with me till noon the next day. A LT

I remember down to the present day.

Nasiadai

No doubt bud, you have this third world whore stuff down pat. :rotl:

TH

That is when I would say "look bitch, you ain't gonna ever be my wife with that attitude! Hell, even the maid blows me 3 times a week! Now get on your fucking knees, and start to please, or it is out in the street with your sorry ass!" A strong pimp hand goes a long way with any bitch! Don't be afraid to use it!

I usually do not commit to a LT upfront because I really don't know until I have been with the lady for a while whether I want her to spend the night. I may very well want her to leave. It just depends on the experience I am having. You can always ask her to stay longer after you have been with her for a while.

A comment on extra activities with your new friend... on my first few trips I wanted to go sightseeing and shopping with her and go around the city. After a while I realized the girls really do not like to go around the city with us in the daytime because it is so obvious to other Thai people that they are hookers and they lose face. Some girls don't care but some do. Just pay attention to the cues when you ask her.

Now I tend to spend the days solo (usually at the pool) and look for company at night.

Good advice about letting the girl decide and holding off on making a decision until you after you have been with her for awhile.

I think there is a natural tendancy to shift towards STs the longer you are here or even the more you visit. When friends visit, the biggest dramas seem to generally center around this. Or the search for the BG a friend saw two weeks or six months before in a particular bar. We keep going back and back. I had a bit of this last night, and two of us (who tired of checking into a certain NEP bar every hour for another friend's "girlfriend") went off separately so that we can enjoy the evening, albeit one that ended too early.

A LT for me is very rare, and I wouldn't even consider wondering around Bangkok with a BG in tow (for obvious reasons). For guys that want to do this, realise that it can be a major lose of face for most BGs, and at least please try to be subtle. Maybe I have been here too long, but I also find it embarassing too when some older guy tries to neck with his BG "girlfriend" on the BTS or in some other public place.

Archived