Definition of ST & LT?

scott808

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I was there got really lucky, met a girl in a bar in Nana Plaza, she had only been working for 3 days jing jing, anyway she stayed with me for a week while I was there, she was no shoppig freak (unusual) and we had the best time, all she wanted after that time was a bracelet 1100b. So sometime you can get lucky. I will be back in the LOS on 14 feb, cant wait.

ST= u cum 1 time and say bye bye

LT= u cum once before sleep and cum again with your morning stiffy, then eat, then shop, then go to cinema, then promise to see her again that night, then you tell her to get lost after you run out of Baht :)

ST to me is definitely more than one shot. :grinyes:

Last time I was there got really lucky, met a girl in a bar in Nana Plaza, she had only been working for 3 days jing jing, anyway she stayed with me for a week while I was there, she was no shoppig freak (unusual) and we had the best time, all she wanted after that time was a bracelet 1100b. So sometime you can get lucky. I will be back in the LOS on 14 feb, cant wait.

I wouldn't expect anything like THAT again when you go back!! :crazy:

I am wondering about the fact that we have so many impotent men on this board.

So many sexually frugal guys.

ST = fuck and go!

I have many question marks in my face. ???

I am surprised and I can only shake my head in astonishment about that lousy and weak staying power

many guys seem to have here.

Only one shot!?

1. Some annotations about ST:

[color:blue]I am the one who defines what ST is!

I donâ??t relinquish the definition of what is ST to the girl![/color]

I negotiate with the girl about my ideas of ST. I tell her: I want you 2 hours and I want to boom boom twice!.

And sometimes we have three boomsings 5555555

Well, boys, usually I fuck the girl 2 or 3 times in a ST!

Pattaya:

In Pattaya I never pay more than 500 Baht for ST = 2 hours and two shots!

When I fuck her 3 times then 600 Baht.

ST means normally 2 until 3 hours.

And I have hardly any problems with "runners".

In Bangkok I am strictly a LT man. I donâ??t do ST there.

2. And now "Longtime", LT:

In Bangkok I pay 1000 Baht up to 1500 Baht for a LT.

I pay 1500 up to 2000 Baht for super stars or stunners of a Nana GoGo bar. Not more!

LT means 2 or 3 boom booms in the evening (night) and at least 2 shots in the morning.

So that means between 4 to 7 cummings, which depends on my horniness and lecherousness, and on the girl, of course. Normally I enjoy her until the room service knocks impatiently at my hotel door.

Usually I spend the day with the girl: Visiting Sanam Luang and Lak Muang, Wat Po or something like that.

All in all I have a wonderful afternoon with the girl.

Problems with runners? Only sometimes, not often.

In Pattaya I pay never more than 1500 Baht for LT; even for a stunner with long legs and big tits!

I am very picky! I don't take so called "soi dogs". I always get beauties for that price and I am not that Brad Pitt type

and I am not a young man any more.

I flirt with them, treat them like a Lady, I am on myâ??s best behaviour and then I get them for that price!

Try to establish the right chemistry between you and the girl. Then you get the girlfriend experience on top of it!

The afternoon I spent with her on the beach enjoying beach life.

In Pattaya any problems with runners? In Pattaya very seldom, extremely rare.

I donâ??t want to show off:

In many times I pay the girl to leave me because she wants to stay with me "very long time" 555555

I hope that helps.

Archived