Definition of ST & LT?

scott808

Bust, well, it wasn't me who got hostile. I provided Scott808 with good and useful informations;

in my opinion. If some of the guys can't stand ironical criticism, that is their headache.

I am not guilty for the sexual frugality and undemanding nature of some guys here.

But let me tell you a story for all newbies and guys who's opinion about ST is = one shot.

I had a girl for ST in Pattaya on a late afternoon. I came from the beach and I was on my way

back to the hotel. A girl caught my eyes, sexy and beautiful. She was from a small bar in Soi 8.

I told her upfront what I wanted. I did it not businesslike. I did this flirting with her, holding her tight,

kissing her. Telling her how pretty and sexy she is, caressing her etc. I wanted her twice and for 2 hours.

500 Baht. She agreed.

It was truly a fulfilling ST. I enjoyed her sexy body and her emotions for more than 2 hours.

I was so horny that she made me cum not twice â?? as negotiated â?? but 3 times.

When we left my hotel room I handed her a 500 Baht note and I gave her 100 Baht on top.

She smiled and greeted me with a Wai, showing me that she was happy with that.

Nasiadai

I have almost always been offered a "second round" in Massage parlors, and by some girls during S/T the true professionals want to make sure you are a satisfied customer prior to them leaving.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not talking to you :cussing:

Do you know how off putting it is to hear someone screaming out someone else's name during the peaks of passion.....

Sorry....DUMB question...OF COURSE you do....5555

:neener::neener::grinyes::grinyes::neener::neener::rotl::rotl: :bangit: :rotl::rotl:

Yes, but if you knew who I was banging, and who's name SHE was yelling, you'd jump off a tall building... :neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::scared::scared::cussing::censored:

Actually, SHE is a real girl, as you may know, not the massed produced kind you are used to. And she was yelling "...Oh OH OH OH, oh Jamal, Oh Jamal (and the part that really scared me) Oh Fiery Jack! (better check for tattoos)..." Never a dumsoda was heard... :neener::neener::stirthepo

I wasn't hostile in my post but I do certainly understand when you feel offended which wasn't any of my intentions. The problem about your post is that you have said "I NEVER pay more in Pattaya" and in your example later you say it was afternoon and it was a beer bar girl! That is something that makes sense. You pull out a decent girl from a gogo bar you pay more than that! That was my point. 500 baht is a Beach Skank rate, if you choose to give a beer bar girl the same rate as a HIV Hooker instead of the "official" 750 baht then it is up to you. You have said

It was truly a fulfilling ST. I

I was so horny that she made me cum not twice â?? as negotiated â?? but 3 times. When we left my hotel room I handed her a 500 Baht note and I gave her 100 Baht on top. She smiled and greeted me with a Wai, showing me that she was happy with that.

If you agree for 2 Cummings 500 baht wouldn't the apropriate tip be 250? She wasn't happy with it, just polite. A Wai doesn't necessarily mean "thank you!" A couple of the Dek Serv girls I know performing a major devotive Wai when someone gives them only 10 baht tip!

"Oh, Charly, I want stay with you ..."

For me it sounds that you have overheard the word in front of "Charly"

[color:red]Are you jealous? Bist Du neidisch?[/color]

No I am not! Nein bin ich nicht!

Definitely not for saving the money because I have options you don't have and If I was an ass I would exploit these options and wouldn't pay at all! I don't envy you for doing it 3 times in 2 hours, when I was younger I was proud for doing multiple times as well. Today I know that intensity is better than quantity!

Well, dear was_usvirgin I take your sentences as a sort of emotional expression.

They are not a sober contribution.

My postings are not "totallylame post". The contrary is correct.

My articles are elaborately, detailed and informative, clarifying many questions

and vaguenesses for all newbies and beginners, giving many hints and tips.

By the way: I think I made an excellent point about the ST issue:

I am the one who defines what is ST.

It is a fine advice and should be thought provoking.

Instead of criticizing me, which is completely unjustified, you should have better admonish

Old Hippie and DumSoda. Their chat is absolutely off-topic and does not belong into this thread.

Agreed! when you say: "We can all have fun"

That is what I have while being at Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy.

Nasiadai

Archived