Cost of building a house in Isaan

buffalo_bill

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH ,

because it is THE fundamental thing , I have invested time to talk to local experts about a feasible plan to keep the family alive once Bubi has moved on and also BuBi no like sending money every month . Initially the Great Stickman put me into contact to a European individual who has gone through it already with proven success . Once it works I will post it here . Cows is the best and when they are grown I can shoot them all from the veranda with my silver Remington .

BuBi

Pigs in quantities is a horror business

"

Nothing on earth would ever make me live in the Khorat forest , not even for a day .I just want to improve the life of a little family where I happen to like madame too mut ( for the time beeing )

Good to know that 600.000 is somewhat in order , thanks for your input(s) .

BuBi

it's really not a good idea to spend a house just to her family.

If they are not lazy, they can built a house for

200-300'000 Baht in Isarn for themselve.

but now, it's a farang around...

ND ,

great photos , I have taken the liberty to copy them all ; a veranda in Jim Thompson style is what I would really like to see , I must ring Nok . Maybe I start to like the place one day .

Why do you wear yellow underpants ?

BuBi

Bill,

Having yellow underwear is matter of pissing against the wind, constantly. Now madame ND can't get the colour out of his underwear anymore.

If you see pix of ND or if you meet him in person, note the greenish colour of his hair just above the eyes, that's because he always runs his hands over his nose, up into his hair.

:cover::cover::closemouth:

:beer::rotl:

They are not "lazy" , man from Switzerland . Nobody at this place has 200.000 baht anywhere which is why Miss Nok finally took the bus to Bangkok . Life is difficult without regular income , medical expenses for sister and 2 children who want to go to school . Probably you should open a Credit Suisse Private Banking branch up there .

BuBi

They are not "lazy" , man from Switzerland . Nobody at this place has 200.000 baht anywhere which is why Miss Nok finally took the bus to Bangkok . Life is difficult without regular income , medical expenses for sister and 2 children who want to go to school . Probably you should open a Credit Suisse Private Banking branch up there .

BuBi

That's it Billy, stick the boots in. :stirthepo

Archived