Suvarnabhumi Full Shut Down

bust

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I forget the agency (ATA maybe?) That certifies airports and airlines etc...for international travel...if they get involved, it could be ugly...planes can land almost anywhere problem is punctured tires and FOD in the engines, resulting in millions of $$ in damage...which of course is of no concern to "Them..."

They already have been involved and the airport is NOT certified!

My friend told me that Thaksin initially wanted to build the new airport on Koh Chang - because he owned it. Fanciful I suppose.

No problems with the new airport personally. You are all like a bunch of girls with hissy fits. No toilets my arse. There are many more toilets than the airport in Rome for instance - where you have to pay one Euro to take a piss!!!

Reading this thread is like eavesdropping on fifth grader girls when they complain about the tuckshop not having the lollies they like!

Also who here doesn't like a crack??? Isn't that what you come here for in the first place?

:smirk:

As I have pointed out a million times, every major airport project the world over in the 10-15 years, has had major delays and problems/controversies...so what shit on the Thais for this one? An airport is an airport to me, it is a place to enter and leave a city, that is all. Agree, this new one is a bit like a mall with an airport, but so what, I get in and get out...no big deal to me...but then I am superior to most people here, so well...why worry about it?

I'm back in this airport again today and cosmetically I think the place is great, its far better than Don Muang and that hell hole Heathrow, I've been in an out of the place 5 times since its opening and never had any problems. The only downside for me its on the wrong side of town.

I think there'll be a lot of disgruntled passengers and board members if we end up back at Don Muang, I have fond memories of the old place but its a dump and that will become so very obvious when using it again.

JP

Archived