hierarchy of farang asshole activity

preahko

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'In which case, I think I'm going to take another long holiday from the board'.......thank fuck for that :chili:

'No point in replying, he's left the building'......hopefully.

Khunsanuk, aren't these the kind of posters who are making the thread pathetic?

I realize I am much more interesting than the thread itself and draw a lot of attention to my persona :cool: but to avoid the situation getting out of hand I promise not to reply anymore to these pathetic posters making for pathetic threads :):up:

Oh no.. I just found myself agreeing with CT... what is this world coming to!

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Doc....it's a strange feeling...agreeing with CT...LOL...

I remember doing it once.....it was the week hell froze over...as I was reminded by CT...

Don't stress too mutt....I recovered after 10 days of constant therapy from Miss P. (and no Board activity)....Worked wonders for me....

There is hope.....you can be saved....Look at Tiger for example.....2 weeks back in Mo town and he's posting religious quotes for fuck's sake....55555

Hope he doesn't go over the top....can you picture him wearing a "Circus tent" and carrying an AK47?????

Cheers...(a cured) DS / DC :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

I realize I am much more interesting than the thread itself and draw a lot of attention to my persona :cool: but to avoid the situation getting out of hand I promise not to reply anymore to these pathetic posters making for pathetic threads :):up:

Gotta be worthy of a title...............any suggestions :dunno:

Yes, but as bad as my work might be, it is still much better than anything you can produce...I can draw better pictures than you can take...but then, I AM an award winning professional photo journalist! And you are not! I recognize jealousy when I see it...so sad really...oh well, I pity all those beneth me and my abilities... Good luck in the next contest...though I suppose you really need a miricle!

Archived